It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

calicogamer: oh i got so excited! i thought that game said cousland gold and i was all I AM A COUSLAND!
too much dragon age, and by too much, i mean not enough dragon age
Nice one. :P You're right, there is no such thing as too much Dragon Age.
Senteria: I feel we're having a little fine keen moment to ourselves now.
o.O
ahh! my eyes are burning! But I can't sleep because I want DoorKickers & Don't Starve on sale :'(
Keanomaly 2: Corsair's Hold. The struggle is real. ^_^
high rated
budejovice: That's no fun. :( I successfully get not-a-freebie every single time...
I'm checking out every single game to get gift codes, but so far the only one I got is that first one for Bad Mojo Redux. And now I'm not even seeing a proper checkout page - did I get a freebie or did I not? This is the question... ;-P
It's slow periods like the current lull that make a thread like this really shine. It's great to have something to refresh and be able to count on having something new appear immediately. :P
Posted this a couple of days ago but might as well also throw it in here in case an Insomniamaniac can help me out:

Hi, i'd greatly appreciate if a fellow gogger could help me out and gift me Commandos 2&3.

I have gift codes for Little Big Adventure and Quest for Glory 1-5 which you both can have or i can just get you something else.Thx.

Obviously can also pick up something from the Insomnia sale to trade.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by ALH
Why are people refreshing? My GOG refreshes itself for the next deal automatically.
Can someone give me the thread for alarm when a game comes on sale? Someone asked for the thread at the stream. Thanks in advance :)
Things slowed down a bit :(
deleted
HunchBluntley: Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
calicogamer: >.> i may or may not have steam open with fairie solitaire going... i just need the last 5 eggs!
The mob with pitchforks and torches may or may not be on their way. (J/K =) )
The_Blog: Can someone give me the thread for alarm when a game comes on sale? Someone asked for the thread at the stream. Thanks in advance :)
Here.
Hmpf, now I'm watching and nothing moves....

I don't want to miss Gothic 1 and Arx Fatalis again.
It was only once part of a (flash) sale in the last one or two years and I really want it to replace my physical copy.
Maybe X-Wing and Vagers come again too...

Damn time zones.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Senteria: Why are people refreshing? My GOG refreshes itself for the next deal automatically.
For me, I have to manually refresh the forum threads in order to see up-to-date posts from people.

Like you, the GOG front page updates the sale items as they switch automatically.