It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: So few hours of sleeping time.
I need (really) 8-9 hours. Under, I'm tired. And under 6... Too much sleep lacking XD
I really hope your health will improve :)
The human body adjusts over time, so it sounds worse than it really is.

9hrs a day?! too many hours in one's life to spend them not only doing nth, but not even being concious of themselves and the world around them.
I always thought of sleep as a bit of a waste of time; perhaps I'm being "punished" now for thinking this way! ;-P
And I'm awake again. Any cool Deals, or was Rayman Keaning all the way?
Here we go for round 3 then

Will Shadowrun Dragonfall appear quickly?
Will I get a crit hit?
Will the wife discover the recent activity on the bank account?

Ah well, it's better than working
Wow, the raven sure went by fast, specially considering the snail pace of former sales.
What's with the popularity here with qube?
It just looks like another portal-ish clone to me.
Totally missed out on this thread due to getting distracted. Has someone grabbed Q.U.B.E for Trentonlf? I know IamSinistar and foxworks were looking out for it, and if not I can. I just want a confirmation first :)
Ha, I never knew there was a wish entry for this. Voted! :-)
The_Blog: And I'm awake again. Any cool Deals, or was Rayman Keaning all the way?
Good Morning.

We're now at the last game in Fresh Deals round 2. Rayman and The Last Federation really took their time.
The_Blog: And I'm awake again. Any cool Deals, or was Rayman Keaning all the way?
ElTerprise: Good Morning.

We're now at the last game in Fresh Deals round 2. Rayman and The Last Federation really took their time.
Does everybody already own Rayman Origins? Because it is a pretty damn good platformer. I even finished it (what happens not really often with platformers) aswell as beaten all the Bonus boss fights except for 2. Strange that it moved so slow. Guess 4.49€ is too high of a pricepoint combined with the fact that europe was basicly sleeping.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
high rated
Tarnicus: Totally missed out on this thread due to getting distracted. Has someone grabbed Q.U.B.E for Trentonlf? I know IamSinistar and foxworks were looking out for it, and if not I can. I just want a confirmation first :)
I did and promptly sent! :-)

The_Blog: Does everybody already own Rayman Origins? Because it is a pretty damn good platformer. I even finished it (what happens not really often with platformers) aswell as beaten all the Bonus boss fights except for 2.
no, I don't
*watches Q.U.B.E counter going down*

If it gets to 50 and I don't get a confirmation someone has grabbed it for trentonlf, then I will have to. I struggle to know what to do with games like that as they dont interest me. I guess the usual 'give it away' :P

The_Blog: Does everybody already own Rayman Origins? Because it is a pretty damn good platformer. I even finished it (what happens not really often with platformers) aswell as beaten all the Bonus boss fights except for 2.
Where do you think i got my avatar from :). It is really good. But didn't quite beat it. But i'm not that good at platformers anyway. Nevertheless i like them.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
Tarnicus: Totally missed out on this thread due to getting distracted. Has someone grabbed Q.U.B.E for Trentonlf? I know IamSinistar and foxworks were looking out for it, and if not I can. I just want a confirmation first :)
HypersomniacLive: I did and promptly sent! :-)
Really nice and thoughtful of you guys, trentonlf certainly deserves reciprocation for his endless generosity so a +1 to you. :)
HypersomniacLive: I did and promptly sent! :-)
You legend, thank you! I am kinda trying not to buy anything else and am not checking my bank account. Have been very spendthrift, but this is "my last sale" lol