It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: So few hours of sleeping time.
I need (really) 8-9 hours. Under, I'm tired. And under 6... Too much sleep lacking XD
I really hope your health will improve :)
Same here, I'm snatching cat naps and have been since the start of the sale.
I'm really hoping Grimrock 2 comes within the next twelve hours so that I can finally have an uninterrupted night.
And then go to work on Saturday ready to face screaming toddlers and customers. :)
stg83: Indeed, that is why we hope for the last game on the promo to Keane forever, so we can keep this thread going forever. :)
CarrionCrow: Given the response in this thread? I'd be willing to bet that it won't die even after the sale ends. Not fully.
Do you perhaps mean, that it won't die even if it is killed?
FINALLY! :)
Oh what a surprise!
Q.U.B.E. is up.

It's nearly Round 3 for the Fresh games!
CarrionCrow: Given the response in this thread? I'd be willing to bet that it won't die even after the sale ends. Not fully.
j0ekerr: Do you perhaps mean, that it won't die even if it is killed?
Oh, it might be dead for a time. But it's also still dreaming.
Leroux: FINALLY! :)
Rejoice !
(And too because it means END OF SECOND ROUND FOR FRESH GAMES !)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
Getcomposted: Oh what a surprise!
Q.U.B.E. is up.

What in the world, it's going faster than Rayman
Splatsch: So few hours of sleeping time.
I need (really) 8-9 hours. Under, I'm tired. And under 6... Too much sleep lacking XD
I really hope your health will improve :)
Getcomposted: Same here, I'm snatching cat naps and have been since the start of the sale.
I'm really hoping Grimrock 2 comes within the next twelve hours so that I can finally have an uninterrupted night.
And then go to work on Saturday ready to face screaming toddlers and customers. :)
Insomnia sales are pretty disturbing when you need a lot of sleep ;) But that's part of the fun :D
Dang! Missed Raven. :(
Getcomposted: Oh what a surprise!
Q.U.B.E. is up.

opticq: What in the world, it's going faster than Rayman
I'm not surprised. Round 2's been shambling along for days now (for the newer items, at least).
Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut

is one of the games, I'd really like to try with Oculus Rift and it even has native support.
Good to see that things sped up a bit
CarrionCrow: I'm not surprised. Round 2's been shambling along for days now (for the newer items, at least).
I'm curious too see how long will last Round 3.
And with that I'll take my leave from GOG for a productive weekend. Have fun, everyone! :)
Last game before 3rd round, right? Ohhh, I'm so excited!!