It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Good morning !

This way we will fully enjoy the Insomnia Sale this week-end :D
Don't know which one latest the most... I'm curious about it too.
Pyragor: Rayman Origins was quite long it seems.
(The Last Federation too).
The Last Federation definitely from 7:41 to 11:23
WOOHOO! Critical hit on Wasteland! And from the phone too!

This makes it my third one.
CarrionCrow: Because I worry that the times you can get what you call a good amount of sleep is something like 3 hours.

I worry about your overall health, and I wish it could be better, that you could actually get a full night's sleep, 8 solid hours, every once in a while.
It actually depends on what pattern I'm going through. When it's sleep every other day, then it's usually closer to 5hrs, but if it's every day, then around 3hrs is about right in terms of "good amount of sleep".

But I was never the type to sleep 8hrs a night, 6.5hrs were my usual and enough to keep me energised and going, even during periods when I was working 12-15hrs a day (which was the norm more often than not).
ormaybemidgets: GOG needs to invent an alarm clock app that goes off whenever the game changes.
This script does exactly that and it works great. You can also customize it by putting the names of games you're looking for in the accompanying text file.

EDIT: Whoops, ninja'd.

iscagog: Up next, isn't it?
I hope so, but that's what I kept telling myself all day yesterday. :D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Leroux
It's nice to see that Raven is lowering it's flight quite fast:) I hope i get to see Dead State and/or Wasteland 2 within the next 5-6 hrs...
Leroux: Lol, 8 hours later and still no second round for Q.U.B.E.? :D

In any case, I'm awake again and can waste my own time watching for it. Thanks to anyone who kept an eye on the promo for me! (Especially foxworks!) :)
It will be the next game, you can buy it as soon as Raven has finished. :)
arxon: Shouldn't the Insomnia promo only lasted for 96 hours as the gog headline suggest? Since that last twitch stream is scheduled at 1pm, are we going to get full run of Fresh round 3? That is of course if current round will ever finish :/
CarrionCrow: Insomnia runs until all the items are gone.

The Twitch stream they're running along with the sale might end after 96 hours, but if it's slow enough, Insomnia could go all weekend.
I see, well unless they substantially reduce the amount of copies of Fresh round 3, it could take even till the end of next week, considering how they keaning now.
ormaybemidgets: GOG needs to invent an alarm clock app that goes off whenever the game changes.
pablodusk: Related:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_insomnia_sale_script
ElTerprise: So much games to play.I think i will ask for 48 hours per day :)
toxicTom: They're working on it: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/site/more_time_a_few_hours_per_day_would_be_nice
And voted!
j0ekerr: WOOHOO! Critical hit on Wasteland! And from the phone too!

This makes it my third one.
Very nice, congratulations. =)

Now you just have to beat it....
Geralt_of_Rivia: The stream was scheduled for 96 hours. The Insomnia sale usually runs until all games have been sold no matter how long it takes.
I'm not sure. I saw a little of the Twitch Stream with Memories in 8-bit yesterday night and he said he will also stream during the last hour of the Insomnia sale (which would be between 1PM and 2PM GMT then).
CarrionCrow: Insomnia runs until all the items are gone.
stg83: Indeed, that is why we hope for the last game on the promo to Keane forever, so we can keep this thread going forever. :)
Given the response in this thread? I'd be willing to bet that it won't die even after the sale ends. Not fully.
HypersomniacLive: It actually depends on what pattern I'm going through. When it's sleep every other day, then it's usually closer to 5hrs, but if it's every day, then around 3hrs is about right in terms of "good amount of sleep".

But I was never the type to sleep 8hrs a night, 6.5hrs were my usual and enough to keep me energised and going, even during periods when I was working 12-15hrs a day (which was the norm more often than not).
So few hours of sleeping time.
I need (really) 8-9 hours. Under, I'm tired. And under 6... Too much sleep lacking XD
I really hope your health will improve :)
there seems to be some kind of karmic component to the freebies at least in my case. All of my critical hits have been on low price game, which kind of fits because I am after all a cheap guy.
Pyragor: Rayman Origins was quite long it seems.
(The Last Federation too).
Matruchus: The Last Federation definitely from 7:41 to 11:23
Almost 4 hours ? Woaow... quite long indeed.