It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: So much games to play.I think i will ask for 48 hours per day :)
Matruchus: Yeah, definitely. I doubt I will have enough time in my life to finish all the games I have already not counting those I might acquire in the future. I think gog has changed all of us in to game collectors.
Yeah. But The Last Federation might have been the last one fro me in this promo. I don't think i can afford Wasteland 2 and/or Shadowgate anymore. They'll have to wait for another opportunity.

Edit: Unless i get critical hits on these. But i doubt it.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
ALH: I don't know.I assume purists would stick with the original and completists just want it all.
Makes sense but how about those that haven't played Wasteland before, I guess they can skip the first one I presume.
mm3n: I did as I was hoping to get a hold on the first one later on, lol. Might need to wait some months for that until it goes on sale though. xD
real.geizterfahr: I don't think so. Check your PM ;)
Lol, that came out of no where. Thank you very, very much! You made my day! :D
stg83: Wasteland is up, but on the wrong side for folks waiting for the sequel to show up. The Fresh side is really lagging behind now as the second round is showing no signs of ending today.
ALH: Well as i learned earlier today in this thread, technically the standalone version of Wasteland and the one that comes with Wasteland 2 are not identical.The latter apparently has retouched graphics and music.
Event though the standalone is called 'The Original Classic' I'm sure that is the souped up version.
Wasteland 1, my second critical hit this promo!!

YOINK!!! :D

(Wonders if the game is any good)
CarrionCrow: Cue concerned grumbling...
HypersomniacLive: Why?
Because I worry that the times you can get what you call a good amount of sleep is something like 3 hours.

I worry about your overall health, and I wish it could be better, that you could actually get a full night's sleep, 8 solid hours, every once in a while.
Matruchus: No problem. Was surprised to see a new game from them. Since we can't get Endless Legend here this should be interesting. Definitely hoping for a gog release.
ElTerprise: It looks interesting *saves link as bookmark*. I still hope for any of the Endless games.
The problem is that Amplitude Studios want's only a steam releases which was confirmed by their retail publisher Iceberg Interactive.
ALH: I don't know.I assume purists would stick with the original and completists just want it all.
stg83: Makes sense but how about those that haven't played Wasteland before, I guess they can skip the first one I presume.
Yeah i'm sure you would be fine.
ElTerprise: It looks interesting *saves link as bookmark*. I still hope for any of the Endless games.
Matruchus: The problem is that Amplitude Studios want's only a steam releases which was confirmed by their retail publisher Iceberg Interactive.
That sucks.
Good morning!

I'm awake again after eight hours and we are still in round 2 for the fresh titles? Which game was the King of Keane?
real.geizterfahr: Stupid question: Is there anyone here who grabbed Hitman 2 and 3 but doesn't own the first Hitman?
stg83: Also a Stupid Question perhaps but: Does owning Hitman 2 and 3 on console count? :)
Nope :P
Shouldn't the Insomnia promo only lasted for 96 hours as the gog headline suggest? Since that last twitch stream is scheduled at 1pm, are we going to get full run of Fresh round 3? That is of course if current round will ever finish :/
So next up the final game of the fresh, and 1200 keys most likely :(
GOG needs to invent an alarm clock app that goes off whenever the game changes.
arxon: Shouldn't the Insomnia promo only lasted for 96 hours as the gog headline suggest? Since that last twitch stream is scheduled at 1pm, are we going to get full run of Fresh round 3? That is of course if current round will ever finish :/
I heard that the timer is only for the streams. The promo itself ends when there are no copies left after three rounds.