It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Matruchus: Welcome to the Arcen games club :)
ElTerprise: I buyed AI War in this promo already. Technically i was i that club already ;)
That's a great game too. I only played it in singleplayer but definitely a great 4x RTS and tower defense mix.
Wasteland is up, but on the wrong side for folks waiting for the sequel to show up. The Fresh side is really lagging behind now as the second round is showing no signs of ending today.
Stupid question: Is there anyone here who grabbed Hitman 2 and 3 but doesn't own the first Hitman?
ElTerprise: I buyed AI War in this promo already. Technically i was i that club already ;)
Matruchus: That's a great game too. I only played it in singleplayer but definitely a great 4x RTS and tower defense mix.
So much games to play.I think i will ask for 48 hours per day :)
Splatsch: Bonjour ! :)
I was reading your wise words in your previous message. I just wanted to say : I don't know the "yourself from the past", but now, you're someone really pleasant (you're kind, open minded, patient, and all this great kind of things.). Sure, I would hope a lot more people could follow a similar path to yours.

Pizza ! Huuuum, have a good meal ! See you after :D
Tarnicus: Ah you are just seeing one aspect of me (and thank you for the compliments), and hopefully the aspect that is more prevalently shown :) I am coming out a lengthy period of intense learning (stress, loss, change, etc i.e. life) and am finally seeing a destination with multiple paths forward. It feels nice to realise once again a sense of purpose and belonging, something I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. It also helps a lot to receive external validation, but moreso to start to be comfortable with who I am regardless of the criticism I am used to. Instead of reacting angrily as I have been prone to, I am starting to realise that it is fine to have differences of opinion, and that it can lead to learning for all involved. If someone doesn't like me in this moment for who I am, that's okay :)
Of course, we're always showing only some aspects of ourselves (even with ourself, it's in general hard to really look at what you really are in whole), and especially on internet. Of course, I don't know you entirely, but what I saw is pleasant.
Thinking "differently" is always hard. It's a shame, because everybody could learn a lot from different visions of life, could share a lot and that would (I think) in long term improve lot of things in everyday life. Unfortunately, differences generally aren't accepted. I share your opinion, and I agree : be yourself, realize yourself and be happy :) This is not meaning "not take care from others" of course (but you already know that I think ;)).
It's hard to understand who you really are. And when you have, to be it fully. I'm really glad to see you in this spirit : not a lot of people do this kind of reflection, even if this would have helped them.
"If someone doesn't like me in this moment for who I am, that's okay :)" Totally agree, and I wish a lot more people would say this.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
stg83: Wasteland is up, but on the wrong side for folks waiting for the sequel to show up. The Fresh side is really lagging behind now as the second round is showing no signs of ending today.
Well as i learned earlier today in this thread, technically the standalone version of Wasteland and the one that comes with Wasteland 2 are not identical.The latter apparently has retouched graphics and music.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
mm3n: Thanks! Luckily I haven't missed too much. I hope we will get to the third round of fresh deals soon and hopefully i could try and get a copy of Wasteland 2 if I am around the PC at the time. Useful list, thank you!
Happy to help :D
Matruchus: That's a great game too. I only played it in singleplayer but definitely a great 4x RTS and tower defense mix.
ElTerprise: So much games to play.I think i will ask for 48 hours per day :)
Yeah, definitely. I doubt I will have enough time in my life to finish all the games I have already not counting those I might acquire in the future. I think gog has changed all of us in to game collectors.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
CarrionCrow: Cue concerned grumbling...
Why?
real.geizterfahr: Stupid question: Is there anyone here who grabbed Hitman 2 and 3 but doesn't own the first Hitman?
I did as I was hoping to get a hold on the first one later on, lol. Might need to wait some months for that until it goes on sale though. xD
real.geizterfahr: Stupid question: Is there anyone here who grabbed Hitman 2 and 3 but doesn't own the first Hitman?
mm3n: I did as I was hoping to get a hold on the first one later on, lol. Might need to wait some months for that until it goes on sale though. xD
I don't think so. Check your PM ;)
ALH: Well as i learned earlier today in this thread, technically the standalone version of Wasteland and the one that comes with Wasteland 2 are not identical.The latter apparently has retoched graphics and music.
I see didn't know that, so the latter is better then or do most people prefer the original then. This is not a poll, just curious to learn about the differences. :)
Have grabbed Hitman 3, missed Hitman 2 (sweet sleep... missed it for 15 minutes in the third run), don't have the first.
ALH: Well as i learned earlier today in this thread, technically the standalone version of Wasteland and the one that comes with Wasteland 2 are not identical.The latter apparently has retoched graphics and music.
stg83: I see didn't know that, so the latter is better then or do most people prefer the original then. This is not a poll, just curious to learn about the differences. :)
I don't know.I assume purists would stick with the original and completists just want it all.
Also a Stupid Question perhaps but: Does owning Hitman 2 and 3 on console count? :)