It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good Morning!

I see we're still in the second round of the fresh deals.

Quelle surprise*sigh*
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
kmolloy: In the excitement of the sale, I picked up an extra copy of Monster Bash. If you are interested in its retro aesthetic, and are the first who can identify what Archibald Tuttle is from, it's yours.
Brazil. =)
kmolloy: In the excitement of the sale, I picked up an extra copy of Monster Bash. If you are interested in its retro aesthetic, and are the first who can identify what Archibald Tuttle is from, it's yours.
Brazil?
Matruchus: Hey anybody noticed that Arcen Games is going to release a new 4x game called <span class="bold">Stars Beyond Reach</span> in May 2015. Its going to be a mix between Civilization style gameplay and simcity.
vanchann: I didn't know that.
I love 4X games. I hope for a GoG release.

Thanks for the link.
No problem. Was surprised to see a new game from them. Since we can't get Endless Legend here this should be interesting. Definitely hoping for a gog release.
Good morning all

Back in the hunt for those last couple of titles ... hope you manage to get yours too :)
Splatsch: Bonjour ! :)
I was reading your wise words in your previous message. I just wanted to say : I don't know the "yourself from the past", but now, you're someone really pleasant (you're kind, open minded, patient, and all this great kind of things.). Sure, I would hope a lot more people could follow a similar path to yours.

Pizza ! Huuuum, have a good meal ! See you after :D
Ah you are just seeing one aspect of me (and thank you for the compliments), and hopefully the aspect that is more prevalently shown :) I am coming out a lengthy period of intense learning (stress, loss, change, etc i.e. life) and am finally seeing a destination with multiple paths forward. It feels nice to realise once again a sense of purpose and belonging, something I have struggled with for as long as I can remember. It also helps a lot to receive external validation, but moreso to start to be comfortable with who I am regardless of the criticism I am used to. Instead of reacting angrily as I have been prone to, I am starting to realise that it is fine to have differences of opinion, and that it can lead to learning for all involved. If someone doesn't like me in this moment for who I am, that's okay :)
ElTerprise: Good Morning!

Quelle surprise
Good morning ! How are you doing today ?

Yes.... Maybe in some hours second round will be finished !
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
You know its really funny that The Last Federation is by Arcen games data the bestselling game they ever made but its moving so slow on gog. Irony isn't it.
vanchann: I didn't know that.
I love 4X games. I hope for a GoG release.

Thanks for the link.
Matruchus: No problem. Was surprised to see a new game from them. Since we can't get Endless Legend here this should be interesting. Definitely hoping for a gog release.
It looks interesting *saves link as bookmark*. I still hope for any of the Endless games.
ElTerprise: Good Morning!

Quelle surprise*sigh*
Good Morning.

At least another hour for The Last Federation to go :) Never expected for round 2 to go that long.
Matruchus: You know its really funny that The Last Federation is by Arcen games data the bestselling game they ever made but its moving so slow on gog. Irony isn't it.
I'm still not sure if i should give it a shot. How is it?

Matruchus: <snip> Never expected for round 2 to go that long.
Yeah it literally gets old ;).
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
CarrionCrow: Brazil. =)
Check your PMs. Just barely edged out the post that followed.
Matruchus: You know its really funny that The Last Federation is by Arcen games data the bestselling game they ever made but its moving so slow on gog. Irony isn't it.
bestselling? huh, probably everyone already have it that's why sale so slow i think :\
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =) Hopefully you managed to get some sleep last night.

GOG didn't roll out their "clear your wishlist for a dollar" deal, so I'm "stuck" with the pile of stuff I already got.
opticq: GOG would definitely go bankrupt because of that.
I know they would, and I certainly don't want that. But as idle fantasy goes, it's pretty good.
opticq: GOG would definitely go bankrupt because of that.
CarrionCrow: I know they would, and I certainly don't want that. But as idle fantasy goes, it's pretty good.
One can only dream. :)