It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

scat0389: Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Gog, have been following the sale and lurking in this thread for the last couple of days. It's been an experience!

Bought more games than I should have, and scored a crit on Great Battles. I'm not really interested in that game myself, so got a gift code in case anyone wants it. Just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Also, I impulse bought the first Legends of Grimrock but figured out it's probably not really my sort of game after all - it's an unredeemed gift code, too. Any chances anyone would swap that for a Shadowrun Returns Code? I realise the latter seems a lot more popular, so I'm not holding my breath, but one can always hope...
You can try trading here
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
wizardofid: Imagine playing the game during a sale, in fact make the game only playable during a sale.Game should look up the computer time and how long you have been playing, and your reaction times, to throw in some curve balls :p
Splatsch: And the game could give you percentage of luck to get the game you want in real life ;)

A game that help you to wait during the sale, which simulate the sale... Oh my... Don't you fear some people may do an "Insomnia sale overload" ?
The gog servers will crash before then.......
opticq: Of course, I am sure many here can say the same things as can I. People grow change and learn for the better either through self-reflection or the guidance of others. It's the connections that we make that define us

And now I want some pizza too.
I'd highly recommend pizza as insomnia fuel! Fortunately I didn't make the mistake to eat too much to make myself sleepy :)
We're little Keaned now. Luckily for me that means higher chance to get games still waiting for^^
Splatsch: And the game could give you percentage of luck to get the game you want in real life ;)

A game that help you to wait during the sale, which simulate the sale... Oh my... Don't you fear some people may do an "Insomnia sale overload" ?
wizardofid: The gog servers will crash before then.......
Ahah ^^
skeletonbow:
blotunga: I think it all depends on luck. On the first two days I had zero critical hits and then yesterday I scored Wacky Wheels and Seven Cities of Gold
I think it was the second game I tried it on (Teslagrad) I won it I have bought 2 games yesterday and have tried clicking on most things and have yet to score a 2nd.
scat0389: Hi all,

I'm fairly new to Gog, have been following the sale and lurking in this thread for the last couple of days. It's been an experience!

Bought more games than I should have, and scored a crit on Great Battles. I'm not really interested in that game myself, so got a gift code in case anyone wants it. Just let me know and I'll send it to you.

Also, I impulse bought the first Legends of Grimrock but figured out it's probably not really my sort of game after all - it's an unredeemed gift code, too. Any chances anyone would swap that for a Shadowrun Returns Code? I realise the latter seems a lot more popular, so I'm not holding my breath, but one can always hope...
Well, if you would be so kind I'd like to try Great Battles:)
Tarnicus: I'd highly recommend pizza as insomnia fuel! Fortunately I didn't make the mistake to eat too much to make myself sleepy :)
You're back !
Every choice is strategic during insomnia sales :D
Is Last Federation any good? Is it similar to Space Rangers?
Thanks, I'll have a look.

And a dumb question: I'm assuming to gift/trade codes I just copy and paste them into a PM, right?
Looks like there is a race if you can it that, looks like fresh might finally win around, however I been proven to be wrong before....
Just realized Judas' hint from Jan 26th has yet to come to fruition.
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post3281

Any guesses to what it might be?

Maybe Force Unleashed?
karac: Well, if you would be so kind I'd like to try Great Battles:)
Sent you a PM.
scat0389: Thanks, I'll have a look.

And a dumb question: I'm assuming to gift/trade codes I just copy and paste them into a PM, right?
Yup its that simple
wizardofid: Looks like there is a race if you can it that, looks like fresh might finally win around, however I been proven to be wrong before....
That would seriously surprise me. The larger price-tag on the Fresh side will make Hitman finish earlier, I assume. ;)