It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zenwan: That's good news, gives me time to get back from a brisk stroll along the boardwalk on the cliffs above the sea, and then I'll be in time to get Nox and a few others I've been waiting for.
Does happy dance..
wizardofid: Well I nox is going to fly........brisk stroll ?, make it a sprint, like being chased by a demon, named gogbear.......
Aaaaand......... I'm back.

No Nox. No Nile... the same two games are still there, I could have hopped on one leg all the way along the cliffs and back and still had time to spare.

I fear it's going to be just like yesterday, nothing for me until it's bedtime and then they all appear. :-(
Posting on the Page of the Beast! HAIL SATAN!

Yes. I'm still up. Waiting for LoG 2. Still. After two days. I'm starting to feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away at this point.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by jakob187
Splatsch: "Incoming on GOG : The One Month Insomnia Sale !"
wizardofid: In the news.

"Website reports half of it members have died, due to unknown cause . In unrelated news, coffee prices soared to new heights and undertakers smiling all the way to the bank, as a shortage of grave sites doubles and finally redbull to sponsor Gog.com sales."
Yes, but all survivals would have learned a lot about surviving, and will be the most patient people the earth would have never known !
Splatsch: I wish you success !
Merci! I'll be on alert to see if you are around when it pops up! Though I believe Opticq said he'd do the same? Hahaha you're gonna end up with 5 copies of the game, lol
opticq: Just so we're clear. DoorKickers is the new Nox.
Mister-Gosh: Well, pun-wise I'm not sure of that :-)
It's my white whale though now that I finally could grab Dragonfall.
EDIT : PAGE 666!!! hahaha!
True, not many puns can be made from door kicking.

opticq: Just so we're clear. DoorKickers is the new Nox.
Splatsch: Don't say this, or everybody will buy it too XD
If I remember last time correctly, DoorKickers went a bit slow, so I'm sure it will full-on Keane this time.
SortaSane: I wonder if there was an effort to slow the sale during certain hours so that the staff and players can rest.
ALH: At times perhaps.But that doesn't really apply for the first half of the sale.I think in general the sale slows down a bit when Europe is asleep or at work.Just my impression.
Hmm - as a European and a very early riser, I get the feeling that they slow it down until the oversleeping US'ers are up and running..
Yesterday it only started to move near the end of my day, today looks like being the same.
Splatsch: I wish you success !
Mister-Gosh: Merci! I'll be on alert to see if you are around when it pops up! Though I believe Opticq said he'd do the same? Hahaha you're gonna end up with 5 copies of the game, lol
Opticq will cover me, but thanks a lot for the proposal :)
5 copies of the game wouldn't be very much appreciated XD Already buying one for me is a big expense, so 4 more...
jakob187: Posting on the Page of the Beast! HAIL SATAN!

Yes. I'm still up. Waiting for LoG 2. Still. After two days. I'm starting to feel like Tom Hanks in Cast Away at this point.
You mean Santa right?
ALH: At times perhaps.But that doesn't really apply for the first half of the sale.I think in general the sale slows down a bit when Europe is asleep or at work.Just my impression.
zenwan: Hmm - as a European and a very early riser, I get the feeling that they slow it down until the oversleeping US'ers are up and running..
Yesterday it only started to move near the end of my day, today looks like being the same.
Maybe it is that.Or a combination.
Splatsch: "Incoming on GOG : The One Month Insomnia Sale !"

"Website reports half of it members have died, due to unknown cause . In unrelated news, coffee prices soared to new heights and undertakers smiling all the way to the bank, as a shortage of grave sites doubles and finally redbull to sponsor Gog.com sales."
"Freelance reporter uncovers a sinister plot concoted by GOG.com and the biggest coffee suppliers in the world to deprive the site users of sleep and increase coffee prices and sales"
God, still QUBE and Raven to come, that's 800 more copies to sell before the loop begins again. Guess I'll come back tonight.
jakob187: Posting on the Page of the Beast! HAIL SATAN!

huN73R: You mean Santa right?
I read Satan here, was like wth?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Something like this is going to happen soon!Long live the new flesh!

http://weird-xperience.de/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Videodrome-1983-Cronenberg.png
opticq: If I remember last time correctly, DoorKickers went a bit slow, so I'm sure it will full-on Keane this time.
Really ?
More hope ! :D
Oh no. I missed rayman and age of wonders 2 :( but at least I dreamed that I got a crit on age of wonders 2. Maybe that was an good omen for third round. Or age of wonders 3

innerring: "Freelance reporter uncovers a sinister plot concoted by GOG.com and the biggest coffee suppliers in the world to deprive the site users of sleep and increase coffee prices and sales"
Very smart plan. :)
More money with games, more money with coffee ! :D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch