It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Turtlesaur: i really hope Jade Empire is part of this insomnia sale.
Tekkaman-James: It has been mentioned in a press release that it will be included at some point.
thanks, now just have to hope i dont miss it :P the game sounds awesome, so im a bit surprised i havent heard more of it before though?
heck im not even a big fan of star wars (watched like 1 or 2 movies and thats it :P) but i absolutely loved kotor and its still one of my fav games of all time and i guess thats why its a bit surprising jade empire is still relatively unknown (at least compared to their other games).
budejovice: CC needs to edit those reviews right quick so we can get to the next game. :)
Wouldn't make a difference for me, I don't get a proper checkout page anyway. *sigh*
HunchBluntley: Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
>.> i may or may not have steam open with fairie solitaire going... i just need the last 5 eggs!
HunchBluntley: Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
Leonard03: I find I like GOG partly just for its atmosphere and the feeling its run by humans not robots.
It really is the best part of the Insomnia Sale. The feeling of people gifting and sharing all the time. I remember last sale where people saw that someone missed a game even if he didn't mention it and just give it to him for free. This community is incredible espacially when it comes to Insomnia Sales.
Turtlesaur: thanks, now just have to hope i dont miss it :P
Well, you certainly haven't missed it yet. When it will show up is still anyone's guess.
blotunga: Banished can't be seasoned, it's fairly new.
True
Seasoned:
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Theme Park (-75%) [300]
Corairs Gold (75%) [15}

Fresh:
Banished (-70%) [300]
Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Lumino City (-50%) [100]
Anomaly 2 (-75) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Fesin
The_Blog: What should I do?
a. Watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again?
b. Start a playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC with the Complete mod 2012
c. Finish the last bit of my Dark Souls 1 Playthrough
d. Grab some sleep
LJChronx: Id go for DS 1. Sleep later...
Fair enough. i guess sleep is not an option :D
The_Blog: What should I do?
a. Watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again?
b. Start a playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC with the Complete mod 2012
c. Finish the last bit of my Dark Souls 1 Playthrough
d. Grab some sleep
Tekkaman-James: You should watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again, dawg! Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!!!
It is really really good! Looking forward to season 2 this summer. Atleast I am not the only one here who knows the show ^^
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog
Ok weird question: is there anyway to set this thread page to auto update so I don't have to keep refreshing?
Leonard03: Ok weird question: is there anyway to set this thread page to auto update so I don't have to keep refreshing?
Someone could write a simple bot for this. But there is no build in function. No.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by The_Blog
high rated
budejovice: CC needs to edit those reviews right quick so we can get to the next game. :)
HypersomniacLive: Wouldn't make a difference for me, I don't get a proper checkout page anyway. *sigh*
That's no fun. :( I successfully get not-a-freebie every single time...
Leonard03: I find I like GOG partly just for its atmosphere and the feeling its run by humans not robots.
Neither humans nor robots -- GOG is staffed almost entirely with Gogbears and server gremlins!
oh i got so excited! i thought that game said cousland gold and i was all I AM A COUSLAND!
too much dragon age, and by too much, i mean not enough dragon age
The_Blog: Looking forward to season 2 this summer. Atleast I am not the only one here who knows the show ^^
Yes! The new season can't come soon enough. While I'm not sure who among our fellow GOGlodytes is a fan, the amount of people I've seen at conventions and other nerdly gatherings who like Rick & Morty is significant. This show has a large and passionate following.
I feel we're having a little fine keen moment to ourselves now.
Going slow now.... :(

Give us new games GoG!