It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

opticq: Honestly, would rather have GOG just put up Jack Keane in the seasoned category and Jack Keane 2 in the fresh, both with 2000 copies each, would probably sell faster.
innerring: Be careful what you wish for :D.
Although you're probably right.
"Incoming on GOG : The One Month Insomnia Sale !"
Mister-Gosh: Is it always like this, getting THAT slow the more you progress through rounds? Or was the decision to put 450 hitman a way of trolling us?
I think it's a combination of the Insomnia sale losing it's "new" glamour and the fact that this Insomnia seems like it has less famous titles.

Also we are in the last few days, it's always slow near the end.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
Mister-Gosh: Is it always like this, getting THAT slow the more you progress through rounds? Or was the decision to put 450 hitman a way of trolling us?
Yeah it always gets slower in the final stretch of the sale.By then most people have what they want and that combined with usually increasing amount of copies really slows things down.

Oh, and 400 Rayman? and 400 Last Federation? Those numbers seem weird.
I wonder if there was an effort to slow the sale during certain hours so that the staff and players can rest.
It depends on the item, the time of day, how many times it's been on sale in the past, how many items it had during previous rounds.

Sometimes things have been surprising. Infinity Engine games like Baldur's Gate did thousands of units during the first Insomnia. The more GOG piled them on, the more people bought them.

Honestly? It feels more like 50 copies of Hitman 2 was more of a troll move. I know someone who was trying to stay awake for the item, but finally gave up and went to bed.
Figuring they won't be thrilled when I tell them the amount involved after they wake up.

SortaSane: I wonder if there was an effort to slow the sale during certain hours so that the staff and players can rest.
Seems odd to me if that was the case, as gog is global. Team members yeah maybe, but gamers? Less likely.
ALH: Yeah it always gets slower in the final stretch of the sale.By then most people have what they want and that combined with usually increasing amount of copies really slows things down.
*cross fingers for an increased amount of Door Kickers, and for simply being able to grab it*

SortaSane: I wonder if there was an effort to slow the sale during certain hours so that the staff and players can rest.
I certainly could not, 10 hours in 3 nights, I"m getting tired, haha. BRING US DOOR KICKERS !
Mister-Gosh: I certainly could not, 10 hours in 3 nights, I"m getting tired, haha. BRING US DOOR KICKERS !
ALH: Yeah it always gets slower in the final stretch of the sale.By then most people have what they want and that combined with usually increasing amount of copies really slows things down.
Splatsch: *cross fingers for an increased amount of Door Kickers, and for simply being able to grab it*
Just so we're clear. DoorKickers is the new Nox.

At times perhaps.But that doesn't really apply for the first half of the sale.I think in general the sale slows down a bit when Europe is asleep or at work.Just my impression.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
Splatsch: *cross fingers for an increased amount of Door Kickers, and for simply being able to grab it*
opticq: Just so we're clear. DoorKickers is the new Nox.
Don't say this, or everybody will buy it too XD
Well, pun-wise I'm not sure of that :-)
It's my white whale though now that I finally could grab Dragonfall.
EDIT : PAGE 666!!! hahaha!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Mister-Gosh: Well, pun-wise I'm not sure of that :-)
It's my white whale though now that I finally could grab Dragonfall.
I wish you success !
innerring: Be careful what you wish for :D.
Although you're probably right.
Splatsch: "Incoming on GOG : The One Month Insomnia Sale !"
In the news.

"Website reports half of it members have died, due to unknown cause . In unrelated news, coffee prices soared to new heights and undertakers smiling all the way to the bank, as a shortage of grave sites doubles and finally redbull to sponsor Gog.com sales."
Mister-Gosh: EDIT : PAGE 666!!! hahaha!
(That's exactly what I was thinking XD)