It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mechanor33: Added in Seasoned :
Deus Ex Goty Edition -75% [200]
Entomorph -75% [150 or 200]
Hitman 2 -80% [150 or 200]
Worms 2 -75% [150]
Age of Wonders 2 -67% [100]

Added in Fresh :
Rayman Origins - 75 % [400]
The Last Federation -75% [400]
Grargar: Thank you. Added to the list.
Thank YOU for making this list, and sorry for the one I missed (little big planet)
Klumpen0815: Vote for Albion! forum title
I have, only wish I could do it 100 more times. And yes I know it's free out there, but I'd love it on GOG.

Edit: Just in case anyone else feels like adding their vote: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/albion
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
opticq: You JUST missed doorkickers.
Bussiebaer: You got me here for a second... *phew*
HA yes. My work here is complete :)

opticq: You JUST missed doorkickers.

I kid. We aren't even on the 3rd round.
Good morning!
Splatsch: You know what ? I saw that 3rd round wasn't even here, but due to still not being well awake, your joke worked XD
ahahah ^^
Thank you a lot for covering me during the time I wasn't here ! I'll be there for few hours, but it seems Door Kickers won't show during this time.
Success haha. No problem, we can alternate till it gets here :)
good morning...
it's fresh in round 3?
SpessMareen: Jeezus.. 450 Contracts keys?

That sounds like they're finishing up the deals.
wizardofid: Going to take ages, from guesstimates, I would say at least 40 minutes or so before it's all gone, hitman is a slow seller.Have the complete collection on steam, and I haven't played any of them.....
That's good news, gives me time to get back from a brisk stroll along the boardwalk on the cliffs above the sea, and then I'll be in time to get Nox and a few others I've been waiting for.
Does happy dance..
Yeah I saw that, I just find the "+X rep required" annoying there. I guess it's a common mechanic but I have seen no such things in the tracker thread and I did get 2 gifted games so far, so I'd rather repay people around here.
But then if no one wants it, that's ok, I won't be mad, haha.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I know Arcen games and their game hybrids and I love AVWW 1 (the second one not so much though). I have also read about the game and watched Let's plays of it.

But I'm still unsure if I would like it and that's why I'm interested in the opinion of people who have played it.
superstande: If you have money to spare and want to play something rather unique go for it!
I have LF from another sale and have no regrets having bought it.
It's actually lots of fun to me at least when you gain more power and can plot all kinds of mad shit and get away with it.
And you are supposed to be the good guy :)
Oh well, I caved in and bought it.

Guess I have to do my part in advancing the sale. :-)
Splatsch: Good morning everyone ! Hello again !
How are you all doing ?
Good morning. =)

Still sale watching despite having nothing to buy. Getting ready to put a game on.

How are you doing today?
bew1977: Still no Pharaoh. I know I'm going to fall asleep and miss it.
I tried to buy Pharaoh last time, then discovered I had it already. I'm waiting for Children of the Nile, it went so fast last time that I missed it.
Mister-Gosh: But there's a time span of 4 weeks before Hitman sells out, so I guess he's pretty safe.
You mean Keaneman: Contracts?
LiefLayer: good morning...
it's fresh in round 3?
Good morning. =)

Not yet, still QUBE and Raven to go after Last Federation before it finally starts.
Mister-Gosh: Yeah I saw that, I just find the "+X rep required" annoying there. I guess it's a common mechanic but I have seen no such things in the tracker thread and I did get 2 gifted games so far, so I'd rather repay people around here.
But then if no one wants it, that's ok, I won't be mad, haha.
It's really up to you, no one will stop you from giving it there if you don't want to set a rep limit. I don't set limits for example in those threads.
wizardofid: Going to take ages, from guesstimates, I would say at least 40 minutes or so before it's all gone, hitman is a slow seller.Have the complete collection on steam, and I haven't played any of them.....
zenwan: That's good news, gives me time to get back from a brisk stroll along the boardwalk on the cliffs above the sea, and then I'll be in time to get Nox and a few others I've been waiting for.
Does happy dance..
Well I nox is going to fly........brisk stroll ?, make it a sprint, like being chased by a demon, named gogbear.......
opticq: Success haha. No problem, we can alternate till it gets here :)
Yes ! I agree :)
But I must warn you : first, today (and may be tomorrow) I will not be able to stay long, and last time I saw the game in previous round, I experienced GOGBear : that's why I wasn't able to get it. I think (and hope) it'll be fine, but.. well.. I simply hope there won't be any problem if you're not here but me yes !
But it will be with pleasure :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Splatsch
LiefLayer: good morning...
it's fresh in round 3?
CarrionCrow: Good morning. =)

Not yet, still QUBE and Raven to go after Last Federation before it finally starts.
thank you.