It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zenwan: No, it's Hitman. sigh

And I have to go out for a while, I hope that they put up some very slow ones until I get back.

Hi from a fellow Seffrican!
You have a 1-in-29 or 3.4% chance of Nox coming up next after Hitman: Contracts.
Jeezus.. 450 Contracts keys?

That sounds like they're finishing up the deals.

And I have to go out for a while, I hope that they put up some very slow ones until I get back.

Getcomposted: You have a 1-in-29 or 3.4% chance of Nox coming up next after Hitman: Contracts.
But there's a time span of 4 weeks before Hitman sells out, so I guess he's pretty safe.
Good morning everyone ! Hello again !
How are you all doing ?

Getcomposted: You have a 1-in-29 or 3.4% chance of Nox coming up next after Hitman: Contracts.
Where did you get your list please ?
Mister-Gosh: I'll just go ahaead and repeat that I have a free Witcher 2 copy for anyone interested !
Try giving it in one of these threads:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/page15
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/open_this_thread/page221

Splatsch: Good morning everyone ! Hello again !
How are you all doing ?
You JUST missed doorkickers.

I kid. We aren't even on the 3rd round.
Good morning!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
Mechanor33: Does anybody knows if "Shovel Knight" will be part of those offers please ?
Doubt it :(. That game has been on less sales than Arx Fatalis - less than fingers on one hand since release on GOG. In other words - Shovel Knight has never had a sale (as far as i am aware of - as ive been waiting since its release - it has been on sale on the evil empire store though)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Niggles
SpessMareen: Jeezus.. 450 Contracts keys?

That sounds like they're finishing up the deals.
Going to take ages, from guesstimates, I would say at least 40 minutes or so before it's all gone, hitman is a slow seller.Have the complete collection on steam, and I haven't played any of them.....
opticq: You JUST missed doorkickers.
You got me here for a second... *phew*

wizardofid: It's seth african, sir :P
Ah, what education teaches you. ;-)
Good morning everyone!

I woke up, turned on my tablet, clicked on "The Last Federation" and scored a critical hit.
I didn't yet own this game and am quite happy, this day had a good start. :)

This was my second hit after Nox.
opticq: You JUST missed doorkickers.

I kid. We aren't even on the 3rd round.
Good morning!
You know what ? I saw that 3rd round wasn't even here, but due to still not being well awake, your joke worked XD
ahahah ^^
Thank you a lot for covering me during the time I wasn't here ! I'll be there for few hours, but it seems Door Kickers won't show during this time.
MechaKong: Does AI War have a chance of showing up again?
ArtisticMinstrel: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=AU_AUD
Yes
Mechanor33: Does anybody knows if "Shovel Knight" will be part of those offers please ?
ArtisticMinstrel: It isn't

Btw - to make it easy, do a Control+F or Mac equivalent, search for the game you want and read down the number of hits. Be aware that sometimes there are glitches with two appearing right next to each other.
Damn !

Thanks for the quick answer.
Still no Pharaoh. I know I'm going to fall asleep and miss it.
Klumpen0815: Good morning everyone!

I woke up, turned on my tablet, clicked on "The Last Federation" and scored a critical hit.
I didn't yet own this game and am quite happy, this day had a good start. :)

This was my second hit after Nox.
Good morning!
And congratulation, it's a good critical hit ! :)