It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: Yes! It's not Myst! \O/
Only 20 minutes before I can start trying to call my bank!
Aahhhhh.

I thought you were like me and had a personal vendetta against Myst and Myst-like games :D.
wizardofid: It's
suppose to come still in this round have a funny feeling it's next...
zenwan: No, it's Hitman. sigh

And I have to go out for a while, I hope that they put up some very slow ones until I get back.

Hi from a fellow Seffrican!
It's seth african, sir :P
MechaKong: Can someone post the updated list?
Just did. Scroll up or click this link.
Khajiin: For the sake of god ... I went to bed when Astebreed was the aftual Deal and ust afterwards the put in Shadowun Dragonfall ...
Someone gotta hate me....
zenwan: I also missed Dragonfall, it came up just after I went to bed. And I'd waited all day from 5am to buy any of the games on my list, but the first one that came up waited until I was gone. I think your someone hates me also...

Editing out some gibberish, I really must proofread before I post.
The bad thing is I already had Dragonfall in my shopping cart and was about to pay in paypal when my gf came home and draw away my attention... a few minutes later the paypal session was off and I didn't get it. ^^
Getcomposted: Yes! It's not Myst! \O/
Only 20 minutes before I can start trying to call my bank!
pablodusk: 450 copies of Hitman... something tells me you'll be able to take your time ;)
Yeah, that's a lot. Hope they made a large percentage of it as freebies, haha. (Oh I didn't click on it.)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Screw it, mangled that whole post to pieces trying to edit out the extra stuff.

I'll get better at that someday. Maybe.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
I don't think this promo will end until Saturday night at this point unless GOG has 2 fresh games at a time once the seasoned ones are over
babark: Aahhhhh.

I thought you were like me and had a personal vendetta against Myst and Myst-like games :D.
Nope, I think they've tagged my card as possibly stolen card because of all the little transactions I've been doing.
Mechanor33: Added in Seasoned :
Deus Ex Goty Edition -75% [200]
Entomorph -75% [150 or 200]
Hitman 2 -80% [150 or 200]
Worms 2 -75% [150]
Age of Wonders 2 -67% [100]

Added in Fresh :
Rayman Origins - 75 % [400]
The Last Federation -75% [400]
Thank you. Added to the list.
Does AI War have a chance of showing up again?
Hi everybody

At the moment we have Hitman Contracts -80% [450 keys]

Does anybody knows if "Shovel Knight" will be part of those offers please ?
ArtisticMinstrel: Btw, anyone wanting to change their tag from 'New User' can do it from the 'My Settings' link when in the community, below the main menu.

Not saying you have to change, just giving you an option since it took me a bit to find it when I first started.
That's a very helpful post, a plus and a thankyou for that. I had been wondering how to change that setting, will check it out as soon as I'm back.
MechaKong: Does AI War have a chance of showing up again?
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=AU_AUD
Yes
Mechanor33: Does anybody knows if "Shovel Knight" will be part of those offers please ?
It isn't

Btw - to make it easy, do a Control+F or Mac equivalent, search for the game you want and read down the number of hits. Be aware that sometimes there are glitches with two appearing right next to each other.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
MechaKong: Does AI War have a chance of showing up again?
ArtisticMinstrel: http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=AU_AUD
Yes
Rock on. Finally, some good news! Haha
I'll just go ahaead and repeat that I have a free Witcher 2 copy for anyone interested !
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh