It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nooooo!
The Last Federation turns up and my Credit card decides to play silly buggers!
My bank must think it's been gotten at because of all the sales. :(
I thought there might be a problem when it declined to put through the $1 Humble Bundle Weekly order last night, but I was hoping I was wrong.
Is 6:52 a.m. too early to ring the credit card people up?
jakob187: THE MADNESS! IT'S ENDING! FINALLY!
Please...let The Last Federation go quickly and quietly into the good night. PLEASE!
I have asked twice before in this thread how good the game actually is because it sounds interesting. But since I have not received any reply at all it seems hardly anyone has played the game. And that does make one have second thoughts...
Getcomposted: Nooooo!
I thought there might be a problem when it declined to put through the $1 Humble Bundle Weekly order last night, but I was hoping I was wrong.
i can get you a copy if you need :)
Twinsen Odyessy's back. A favorite, but I already have you!
Please...let The Last Federation go quickly and quietly into the good night. PLEASE!
Geralt_of_Rivia: I have asked twice before in this thread how good the game actually is because it sounds interesting. But since I have not received any reply at all it seems hardly anyone has played the game. And that does make one have second thoughts...
I would buy, except that I have plenty of other games to play right now. It seems that it is an interesting game for people that like space 4x's, but some complain that it doesn't give a good feedback for your actions. As far as I know it's not exactly a 4x, but more like manipulating some 4x game to achieve some objective. Hope that helps.
Getcomposted: Nooooo!
I suspect they have someone there 24/7
DyNaer: i can get you a copy if you need :)
I might take you up on that offer.
I'm currently on my bank's website looking for their credit card phone number so that I can call them.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I have asked twice before in this thread how good the game actually is because it sounds interesting. But since I have not received any reply at all it seems hardly anyone has played the game. And that does make one have second thoughts...
Games like Last Federation just don't personally interest me. I'm more of an RPG guy. I'm sure it's a fine game if you're into that sort of thing, though.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by jakob187
Jeysie: *clicks Buy Now button*

I'm free! Free! Free like the wind!

...*crawls back into bed*
... and Jeysie predicts 6 more weeks of winter :P
Its not that nobody has played the game. Its just its so complex that it lacks any reasonable explanation. The easiest thing to explain is the enjoyable fighting style that works part real time/part tbs. Basically you set the speed, which weapon you will fire and how strong your shields are and the way where the ship will go. You have missions where you try to steal technology to deliver it to undeveloped civilizations, you fight pirates. Basically you play as the last surviving Hydra trying to unite the people of the solar system anyway you would like. Its a diplomatic, stealthy, fighting game. The game is played on a strategic map where you develop techs, accept missions, build stations, etc. And then is the above described tactical map where you fight with your ship, sometimes alone and sometimes you have reinforcements from your allies. Its highly recommended but since Arcen likes to develop Hybrid games its hard to explain what it is.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
bugamn: I would buy, except that I have plenty of other games to play right now. It seems that it is an interesting game for people that like space 4x's, but some complain that it doesn't give a good feedback for your actions. As far as I know it's not exactly a 4x, but more like manipulating some 4x game to achieve some objective. Hope that helps.
I know what the game is about, I was asking for opinions from people who have played the game. What they liked/disliked about the game so I know if I would like it.
Wasteland 2 is so close :)
high rated
Getcomposted: I might take you up on that offer.
I'm currently on my bank's website looking for their credit card phone number so that I can call them.
check your PM :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by DyNaer
djdarko: Holy crap, thinking about it, I guess I'm out of touch with modern gaming - my original statement was based on practically nothing.

Way to make myself out to be a total arrogant prick. I'm not I promise.

I sincerely apologize.

Cheers for girl gamers!
Tarnicus: I think I was stuck in that mode a bit too, basing my thoughts on interactions from 10-15 years ago rather than thinking about more recent ones :)
:)
Good morning :)