It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

calicogamer: watching this thread makes watching the sale page way more fun, you're all just so nice any time i check forums, even during non sale times.
Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
What should I do?
a. Watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again?
b. Start a playthrough of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC with the Complete mod 2012
c. Finish the last bit of my Dark Souls 1 Playthrough
d. Grab some sleep
jonthomas83: Is this a 24 hour thing guys? Anyone know a definitive end time?
Maxvorstadt: Well, you can see it as a hint that the corresponding twitch stream will be online for 96 hours. So I doubt that the sale will take less time than that. An insomnia sale can last for a week, if there are some keaners.
Awesome news, thank you!
I should sleep... But I can feel Freedom Planet is gonna be on sale soon! :S
If you don't get a game for free the first time you click "buy now", is there then a change you get it by trying again?
I only have one thing to say to you, Theme Park, "Leave now and never come back!"
Current Seasoned deal: Corsairs Gold (-75%) [150]

Previous Seasoned deals

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Theme Park (-75%) [250]

Current Fresh deal: Anomaly 2 (-75%) [150]

Previous Fresh deals

Banished (-70%) [300]
Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Lumino City (-50%) [100]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Grargar
The_Blog: What should I do?
d. Grab some sleep
Id go for DS 1. Sleep later...
Mitraxir: If you don't get a game for free the first time you click "buy now", is there then a change you get it by trying again?
Nope
j0ekerr: Ooooh look Crow, Anomaly!

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
budejovice: CC needs to edit those reviews right quick so we can get to the next game. :)
He does, doesn't he?

Let's just hope his love for defensive structural emplacement, shines as brightly in that review as did his love of colombophilia in that one review.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by j0ekerr
Mitraxir: If you don't get a game for free the first time you click "buy now", is there then a change you get it by trying again?
Most likely not. If there would be, imagine a whole lot of people would just keep clicking, and even make bots for it.
jonthomas83: Is this a 24 hour thing guys? Anyone know a definitive end time?
Maxvorstadt: Well, you can see it as a hint that the corresponding twitch stream will be online for 96 hours. So I doubt that the sale will take less time than that. An insomnia sale can last for a week, if there are some keaners.
Hey, I remember you :D
You were there in the last hours of the last Insomnia Sale where basicly everyone else was asleep. I even still have 2 copies of Alan Wake's American Nightmare because of that ^^
calicogamer: watching this thread makes watching the sale page way more fun, you're all just so nice any time i check forums, even during non sale times.
HunchBluntley: Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
I find I like GOG partly just for its atmosphere and the feeling its run by humans not robots.
The_Blog: What should I do?
d. Grab some sleep
You should watch Season 1 of Rick & Morty again, dawg! Wubba-lubba-dub-dub!!!
HunchBluntley: Just make few posts about how much better you like Steam than GOG. Then you'll see some people's dark sides! :D
Leonard03: I find I like GOG partly just for its atmosphere and the feeling its run by humans not robots.
Wrong company, you must praise Steam! :P