It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Argh, I already missed Vangers and X-Wing, they must have been gone extremely fast. oO
CarrionCrow: Vangers went surprisingly quickly and X-Wing went quickly from start to finish. You could've missed that one taking a bathroom break.
I had to take a shower SOME time....
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Klumpen0815: Argh, I already missed Vangers and X-Wing, they must have been gone extremely fast. oO
VERY!

Vangers went fast enough for me to get the ever spinning wheel of going to checkout
Current Seasoned deal: Theme Park (-75%) [250]

Previous Seasoned deals

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]

Current Fresh deal: Anomaly 2 (-75%) [150]

Previous Fresh deals
Lumino City (-50%) [100]
Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Banished (-70%) [300]
Leonard03: How many games have there been previous times? Just wondering approx. how long before some of the past sales come around again.
Unrelated note, how exactly does the free games thing work? Is it just that when you click "Buy Now" it adds to your cart for free?
The total for the sale has been stated as 150+, so I'd put that from 151 to 159. There haven't been any repeats, those starting is the indicator that one round has ended and the next has started.

The free games part works by simply clicking buy now on an item. You have a chance of getting said item for free.
Ooooh look Crow, Anomaly!

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As a fellow X-wing fan I hope it comes back for you.Great game.
i really hope Jade Empire is part of this insomnia sale. I missed it during last big sale (still fairly new to gog mind you) and thats pretty much the only game i really want to play right now (as in to play it, and not to add to my backlog :P).

ive heard so many good things about it, and i recently replayed kotor so i guess thats why i want to give jade empire a shot.

ah and i also hope its not at like 5 am euro time, so i dont miss it (:
high rated
j0ekerr: Ooooh look Crow, Anomaly!

MWA HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
CC needs to edit those reviews right quick so we can get to the next game. :)
Seasoned:
Banished (-70%) [300]
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Theme Park (-75%) [300]

Fresh:
Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Lumino City (-50%) [100]
Anomaly 2 (-75) [150]
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Fesin
Turtlesaur: i really hope Jade Empire is part of this insomnia sale.
It has been mentioned in a press release that it will be included at some point.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Tekkaman-James
j0ekerr: How long did former insomnia sales last for? Yes I know I could just, look it up, but I'm feeling laaaazy! The kind of lazy you can't even be bothered to change the channel when Oprah or the local equivalent comes on TV.
About a week. I think one even lasted a bit longer, because the last deals were running INCREDIBLY slow...
Turtlesaur: i really hope Jade Empire is part of this insomnia sale. I missed it during last big sale (still fairly new to gog mind you) and thats pretty much the only game i really want to play right now (as in to play it, and not to add to my backlog :P).

ive heard so many good things about it, and i recently replayed kotor so i guess thats why i want to give jade empire a shot.

ah and i also hope its not at like 5 am euro time, so i dont miss it (:
Yesssssss ... buy Jade Empire ...
Vangers was up for about 4 minutes, X-Wing then held the fort for just under 3 minutes.
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Pidgeot
Fesin: ]
Banished can't be seasoned, it's fairly new.
CarrionCrow: The total for the sale has been stated as 150+, so I'd put that from 151 to 159. There haven't been any repeats, those starting is the indicator that one round has ended and the next has started.

The free games part works by simply clicking buy now on an item. You have a chance of getting said item for free.
Thanks for the info.