It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: Does anyone know of Tekkaman-James got a copy of that? I still havent caught up with the thread as I have been distracted by chat but I grabbed a copy just in case :)
I'm assuming you did since you were on at the time :)
Tekkaman-James: Indeed, I did. I'm just looking for his post so I can reply to him. I'll send off a PM once that's done.
I'm glad you got it, I had your back and even grabbed myself a copy too :)
DreamedArtist: how many more days we got on this?
According to Rayman, I'd say a couple of weeks.
:-)
Tarnicus: What a fascinating unethical study that was! I have linked that before on these forums :)
Not sure if you've seen this psychological experiment before, but it was sick.

Link
DreamedArtist: how many more days we got on this?
However many it takes to finish the third round for both Fresh and seasoned.
Damn, I was hoping x-wing might make an encore. ah well , next sale it is.
pengchi87: I hereby lend a hand in vanquishing the mighty evil Rayman by purchasing a copy myself!

I brought its life points down by one point!
Good on you! I am tempted to get Deus Ex, even though I have it on Steam but not GOG (I know, how could I? :P). I just doubt with the masses of games I have, that I would ever play it, and I am meant to be saving money. My bank balance disagrees with that concept and I have gone way over my budget already lol
Tarnicus: I'm glad you got it, I had your back and even grabbed myself a copy too :)
Much appreciated! Sorry for making you buy an extra one, though. >_<;

If you folks doesn't mind, I will ask for someone to look out for Blocks That Matter for me. With how slow the "Fresh" category is going, I'm sure I'm not in much danger of missing it, but an extra set of eyes while I'm asleep would still be great. Aside from impulse buys, that will be the last game I need from this sale. Phew!
Tarnicus: Aspergers no longer exists according to the latest edition of the DSM. There is now a sliding scale for "Austistic Spectrum Disorders". But yes he is an Aspie :)
Really? This means they agreed on it being just quantitatively, and not qualitatively different from what is commonly considered autism. I kinda remember reading somewhere in the past that there were debates over it being actually a form of autism or something else entirely.
Did you try Savant's videogame? I wonder if it's any good.
opticq: Wait whats that I see in your inbox? A gift code?
That's very kind and generous of you, and I appreciate it, but I wasn't actually fishing for a gift. I might get it sometime in the future during another sale, if I get the platformer itch.
Hmm, I no longer have a front page.

I can access the forums - but the front page... simply isn't there.
Fellin: Yeah, definitely a crazy study. I don't think anyone would have predicted that outcome. I think its one of those studies that will stand the tests of time though.
Tarnicus: It coincides with every experience I have had with power and people. Unfortunately for most, it turns them into right fuckwits. A little wisdom and life experience really helps balance that out, especially experiencing suffering oneself. We are a crazy species compared to others, even the sanest of us! (of which I don't come close to being myself :P)
Yeah, a lot of people let it get to their head, but there are probably just as many nice people out there. The shitty ones always seem to stick out the most though
I'm back for a bit, although it seems not much has changed.
Can't the guys at GOG override this stupid Rayman Origins thing? I just want to get LoG 2 already!

With that said, this Keaning from Rayman gave me time to finally check out that Shadowgate Special Edition. I LOVE IT! So damn good. Now I'm going to check out Fract OSC, since I never did get to play it whenever it was on sale during that Brutal Legend sale.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by jakob187
trentonlf: I'm back for a bit, although it seems not much has changed.
Well, Rayman has gone down 10 in the last 20 minutes, does that count?
trentonlf: I'm back for a bit, although it seems not much has changed.
Fellin: Well, Rayman has gone down 10 in the last 20 minutes, does that count?
yeeeeah, I'm off for the night, I'm getting real bored of this and if I miss grimrock 2 again ill just pay 24 for it lol.