It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Hooray! Thanks GOG, I got a Criti-

...wait a minute. T_T
I bet that if you click on the button it takes 3 to 4 hours just to claim it.
I'm sure everyone is asking this, but I don't have time to backread because I'm working - Legend of Grimrock 2 is still coming, right? It's the last game on my shopping list!!!!

I woke up today just in time to grab Din's Curse. That, with Tie Fighter, Shadowgate, Sam & Max, Pier Solar, Quest for Infamy, Legend of Kyrandia - I've enjoyed this promo! X-Wing was my only failure and it stings...
opticq: So what everyone already has Rayman Origins? I'm guessing so because it's a pretty good game. Now if only Sega could make a nice game like this.
I got it on PS3 already
opticq: So what everyone already has Rayman Origins? I'm guessing so because it's a pretty good game. Now if only Sega could make a nice game like this.
got it on the wii and ipad, don't need it again... or do I?
foxworks: Just grabbed a gift copy of Return to Mysterious Island for Leroux
Does anyone know of Tekkaman-James got a copy of that? I still havent caught up with the thread as I have been distracted by chat but I grabbed a copy just in case :)
Tekkaman-James: Okay. I'll cover him then. Thanks, guys!
I'm assuming you did since you were on at the time :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tarnicus
opticq: I miss the +1/-1 system we had before. It definitely sped things along
That was not Insomnia, AFAIR.

The Time Machine sale, I think?
Lv55taeyeong: I'm sure everyone is asking this, but I don't have time to backread because I'm working - Legend of Grimrock 2 is still coming, right? It's the last game on my shopping list!!!!

I woke up today just in time to grab Din's Curse. That, with Tie Fighter, Shadowgate, Sam & Max, Pier Solar, Quest for Infamy, Legend of Kyrandia - I've enjoyed this promo! X-Wing was my only failure and it stings...
I wanna say its still coming, but I also don't want you to quote me >_> (The 3rd set of Fresh hasn't started yet right? So it could be like hours away )
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Fellin
Lv55taeyeong: I'm sure everyone is asking this, but I don't have time to backread because I'm working - Legend of Grimrock 2 is still coming, right? It's the last game on my shopping list!!!!

Grimrock 2 already came in the 2nd round, it was one of the first games. But 2nd round for fresh games isn't even finished yet, so you can still get it in 3rd and last round.
Fellin: Would be like Stanford Prison Experiment, people would go crazy.

Edit: Related Wiki page for people who are feeling lazy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
What a fascinating unethical study that was! I have linked that before on these forums :)
Rayman is not selling at all!!!!

My hope of seeing Dragonfall again grows dim!

I vanquish thee! Evil Rayman!
opticq: I miss the +1/-1 system we had before. It definitely sped things along
madth3: That was not Insomnia, AFAIR.

The Time Machine sale, I think?
Well they should merge the 2 ideas together.

Insomnia Time Machine

Ominousrobot: got it on the wii and ipad, don't need it again... or do I?
Yes..yes you do. :P

Shendue: I got it on PS3 already
Ah alrighty then
Fellin: Would be like Stanford Prison Experiment, people would go crazy.

Edit: Related Wiki page for people who are feeling lazy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
Tarnicus: What a fascinating unethical study that was! I have linked that before on these forums :)
Yeah, definitely a crazy study. I don't think anyone would have predicted that outcome. I think its one of those studies that will stand the tests of time though.
Tarnicus: Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
cecil: Is he the guy with his own game? Think it was featured in a humble bundle whole back?
It sure is! That game is how I found out about his music :)

Edit: Here he is as Vinter in Hollywood. Vinter is much lighter and more upbeat than his works as Savant. This stuff really revs me up, especially combined with caffeine!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Tarnicus
foxworks: Just grabbed a gift copy of Return to Mysterious Island for Leroux
Tarnicus: Does anyone know of Tekkaman-James got a copy of that? I still havent caught up with the thread as I have been distracted by chat but I grabbed a copy just in case :)
Tekkaman-James: Okay. I'll cover him then. Thanks, guys!
Tarnicus: I'm assuming you did since you were on at the time :)
I think he did, but if not, I do have an extra (I'll put that on reserve)
Are we sure there are three "rounds' I haven't seen any final chance labels or anything.