It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Go away, Rayman.
Oh shoot it is already 5:23 am here. Still ahve to rbing out the trash. Gonna do that quick and then grab as much sleep as I can. Have a nice day/night. :)
Wow, Rayman is just not selling at all. Brings back terrible memories of a dark, dark day ...
I predict a high probability of the next game in the seasoned section being one of these 3
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (-75%) [100]
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%) [150]
Little Big Adventure 2 (-75%) [150]
And a depressing likelihood that I will not be seeing Nexus Before I pass out.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MissFable
Garack: Wow, Rayman is just not selling at all. Brings back terrible memories of a dark, dark day ...
NO! We do not speak of that!
The_Blog: Oh shoot it is already 5:23 am here. Still ahve to rbing out the trash. Gonna do that quick and then grab as much sleep as I can. Have a nice day/night. :)
Sweet dreams!
Tarnicus: Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
I didn't knew Savant actually suffers from autism. Probably not autism AUTISM, i guess, but some less impairing form like Asperger syndrome maybe?
Actual autistic people usually have problems to even speak with others due to their inability to filter sensorial stimulations.
It pays to drink lots of coffee! :)

I just had a critical hit on The 7th Guest. That makes three. Broken Age Season Pass and Spacecom were the other two.

Thank you GOG.
Garack: Wow, Rayman is just not selling at all. Brings back terrible memories of a dark, dark day ...
500 copies in the 2nd round was ambitious. I bought it in the first so I'm no help.

Clicked buy just to see if I'd crit it, but nope, the oh-fer continues

/shrug
Hooray! Thanks GOG, I got a Criti-

...wait a minute. T_T
Attachments:
expopower: Hooray! Thanks GOG, I got a Criti-

...wait a minute. T_T
you have been cursed :p
Post edited March 06, 2015 by DyNaer
Caban: Oh my GOG! Second freebie in a row! GOGzilla loves me today. :OO But for sure I deserved it, it's 5:20am in my country. I'm the real insomniac! ^^ http://oi61.tinypic.com/3026hhf.jpg
We share the same time zone so i feel your pain. ;)
expopower: Hooray! Thanks GOG, I got a Criti-

...wait a minute. T_T
Hey free is free. Can't complain
gigafood1: Soooo... what happens when seasoned runs out?
bler144: They're going to use the second stream to alternate between copies of Neverending Nightmare and Yanni: Live at the Acropolis.
You...you are evil. That would be horrible. And oh so funny. :D
Post edited March 06, 2015 by opticq
Rayman Origins and Deus Ex, two great games.

Gotta love that sleek Deus Ex cover, I'm so tempted to buy it despite it already being in my library!

Rayman Origins, I might buy on GOG eventually, but for now I have my PS3 copy.
So what everyone already has Rayman Origins? I'm guessing so because it's a pretty good game. Now if only Sega could make a nice game like this.