It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: has strike suit zero made all their rounds?
Only appears twice so far.
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=AU_AUD
CarrionCrow: I kind of want to see what an entire month of Insomnia would look like.

Make it 10 rounds, change up the orders radically, add some games for some rounds, take them away for others.

It'd be interesting just to see how people handled it.
Maybe that way: http://www.russiansleepexperiment.com/
;P
CarrionCrow: Welcome to the world of addiction. ;)
The_Blog: I guess so. If you take away the 24 bought and gifted games you would probably hit around the amount of money I spent the last sales. But I noticed how much fun it was when people were so happy about the games I gifted them. And I didn't really notice how many games I actually bought and gifted away. It kind agot out of hand ^^
Don't feel too badly. Nothing wrong with wanting to make people happy, so long as you're not burning food/rent/utilities/car payments/whatever to do it.
cecil: has strike suit zero made all their rounds?
ArtisticMinstrel: Only appears twice so far.
http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=AU_AUD
Has anyone played it on Mac? I know the Mac version comes as a "bonus" so not sure if I should try grabbing it or not.
Tarnicus: Savant - Starscream Forever just came up on my playlist!
penumbren: That's just how awesome Starscream is! :)

And thank you for the link! I haven't heard Savant before, but I like the song.
Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
I played a fair bit of Drox when it first came out. I really like the fact that the universe continues whether you do anything or not. Had some epic battles and some hasty retreats.
Took a while to understand some of the mechanics but that probably from not reading the manual. Also got to a point in several games where I couldn't level up enough to keep up.

Earlier someone mentioned if you register on the Drox website you can get a mod that gives you a few more points per level up.
The_Blog: To make it easier here some symbols :)

F = Freebie (some of my freebies were gifted away)

F - Mousecraft (was automaticly activated so I gifted away the copy I had bought as a gift earlier)
F - Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (gifted away to mailman27)

7 x Freebies (gifted away one of them)
Uh...how did you manage to do that???
I would have gifted 3 of the 4 freebies i got if had the chance to do it. I tried to check the gift option on one of them and it was greyed out, so i assumed you just can't gift them...
The_Blog: To make it easier here some symbols :)

F = Freebie (some of my freebies were gifted away)

F - Mousecraft (was automaticly activated so I gifted away the copy I had bought as a gift earlier)
F - Cognition: Game of the Year Edition (gifted away to mailman27)

7 x Freebies (gifted away one of them)
Shendue: Uh...how did you manage to do that???
I would have gifted 3 of the 4 freebies i got if had the chance to do it. I tried to check the gift option on one of them and it was greyed out, so i assumed you just can't gift them...
I already owned Cognition so I got it as a gift code ;)
The_Blog: I guess so. If you take away the 24 bought and gifted games you would probably hit around the amount of money I spent the last sales. But I noticed how much fun it was when people were so happy about the games I gifted them. And I didn't really notice how many games I actually bought and gifted away. It kind agot out of hand ^^
CarrionCrow: Don't feel too badly. Nothing wrong with wanting to make people happy, so long as you're not burning food/rent/utilities/car payments/whatever to do it.
I am a university student, so more money is always good.
But I guess at the end of the day the money would have ended up in games anyway ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
EDIT: I'm obviously too tired to be spending money on websites right now, I completely messed up my post. Night, all.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Anaxphone
penumbren: That's just how awesome Starscream is! :)

And thank you for the link! I haven't heard Savant before, but I like the song.
Tarnicus: Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
Is he the guy with his own game? Think it was featured in a humble bundle whole back?
Shendue: Uh...how did you manage to do that???
The_Blog: I already owned Cognition so I got it as a gift code ;)
CarrionCrow: Don't feel too badly. Nothing wrong with wanting to make people happy, so long as you're not burning food/rent/utilities/car payments/whatever to do it.
The_Blog: I am a university student, so more money is always good.
But I guess at the end of the day the money would have ended up in games anyway ^^
Yeah, I'm sure it is in that situation.

Black market organ broker here. Total feast or famine industry right there. But either way, it's like you in that the money just goes to more games one way or another.
Anaxphone: Shoo, Mysterious Island. I want to try and grab Last Federation before I have to log off...
Last federation is in the Fresh lineup
Soooo... what happens when seasoned runs out?
Feeling.... lonely? ah, the 7th guest.
Tarnicus: Glad to hear it :) Aleksander Vinter aka Savant aka Vinter in Hollywood is seriously a musical genius. He has made thousands of tracks (he is Autistic) and is a classically trained musician with a love for upbeat electronic music. It is my music of choice for insomnia sales :)
cecil: Is he the guy with his own game? Think it was featured in a humble bundle whole back?
Yeah, thats him. Real good music.