It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally! I don't even know anything about this game. I'm just buying it on the principle that it has only come up while I'm asleep. Still, it's mine now! Huzzah!!
high rated
Just grabbed a gift copy of Return to Mysterious Island for Leroux
Okay guys the list will come but it is reall long so it might take about 5 more minutes.
Leroux: Alright, I give up. Been waiting for Q.U.B.E. and Return to Mysterious Island for almost two days now and for all we know, Q.U.B.E. could even be the next title after the slow Rayman Origins, but I don't agree with GOG that half the sleep is twice the fun, so I'm going to bed now anyway. At least I saved some money, I guess. Good night!
Hope you're still awake because Return to Mysterious Island is up now :)
foxworks: Just grabbed a gift copy of Return to Mysterious Island for Leroux
solid
I hope Gex shows up again soon. Would love to crit it.

No word on the sequel coming to GOG or either of the two to Steam?
Anyone know if MarkoH01 is still around? He was waiting for this, too. I don't mind grabbing an extra copy, but I want to make sure it's needed first.
I miss the +1/-1 system we had before. It definitely sped things along
That is not Nexus :X
Tekkaman-James: Anyone know if MarkoH01 is still around? He was waiting for this, too. I don't mind grabbing an extra copy, but I want to make sure it's needed first.
Could have sworn they said they were going to bed a while ago.
Tekkaman-James: Anyone know if MarkoH01 is still around? He was waiting for this, too. I don't mind grabbing an extra copy, but I want to make sure it's needed first.
Think he's asleep: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post12704
Okay. I'll cover him then. Thanks, guys!
pengchi87: Took a little nap and Sam & Max, Rayman Origins offers both still stand!

When will I see the third and last Dragonfall sale??? and Myst???

Ugh.... they better not show up on my work hours, or during saturday's swimming lessons...
Uh.. I don't know if it is the third one yet, but earlier today Dragonfall was on sale. Maybe you missed it?
LOL 4th critical hit with Mysterious Island.
Kiss me, i'm lucky. :D
Tekkaman-James: Okay. I'll cover him then. Thanks, guys!
Not a problem. Certain they'll appreciate that. =)