It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: They typically go about 5 days in total to run through all 3 rounds.
Interesting, this one seems likely to last 4 days, which would make 1.6 times the amount of games on sale.
LynetteC: If memory serves, somebody went over to the Steam forums and advertised the game being on sale to try to bring more people in to buy it! lol
That absolutely happened. People were taking desperate measures to get that massive pile of games to go away. If people hadn't, that sale might still be going on now. ^_^;
CarrionCrow: Because GOG is preferable to Origin by far. No clients needed, buy it super cheap, then it's yours with no DRM garbage attached.
I don't even have an Origin account. (Or Uplay, for that matter...)
high rated
BenKii: Why buy Theme Park here
The Q.

BenKii: when it's free on Origin?
The A.

:)
BenKii: Why buy Theme Park here when it's free on Origin?

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
jimnorth: Theme Hospital!
edited the post.

Sorry for the confusion.
BenKii: Why buy Theme Park here when it's free on Origin?

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house
That's Theme Hospital
CarrionCrow: Because GOG is preferable to Origin by far. No clients needed, buy it super cheap, then it's yours with no DRM garbage attached.
BillyMaysFan59: I don't even have an Origin account. (Or Uplay, for that matter...)
Same here. I'm working to phase out my rental account as well, then I'll focus harder on this so I can clear my list.
LynetteC: If memory serves, somebody went over to the Steam forums and advertised the game being on sale to try to bring more people in to buy it! lol
Yep desperate people we were ;-) lets see for round two
How many games have there been previous times? Just wondering approx. how long before some of the past sales come around again.
Unrelated note, how exactly does the free games thing work? Is it just that when you click "Buy Now" it adds to your cart for free?
Thanks for the thread and all the trackers, only two games I'm really watching for are X-wing Alliance and SW:Rebellion. Can only afford one but...never tell me the odds!
Argh, I already missed Vangers and X-Wing, they must have been gone extremely fast. oO
Soccorro: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED BANISHED!!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
Oh you'll get over it. ;-) If it was Outlaws on the other hand! :-o
Klumpen0815: Argh, I already missed Vangers and X-Wing, they must have been gone extremely fast. oO
You think? ;)
Klumpen0815: Argh, I already missed Vangers and X-Wing, they must have been gone extremely fast. oO
If I'd known that Vangers was going to be so popular, I'd have grabbed a gift copy for someone!
Vangers went surprisingly quickly and X-Wing went quickly from start to finish. You could've missed that one taking a bathroom break.