It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Took a little nap and Sam & Max, Rayman Origins offers both still stand!

When will I see the third and last Dragonfall sale??? and Myst???

Ugh.... they better not show up on my work hours, or during saturday's swimming lessons...
Okay, I'm going to go replenish my drink, take my tablet, wait for the next Seasoned game to come round as long as it doesn't take more than 20 minutes from the time I post this.

Then it's off to uneasy snooze time.
MechaKong: Ah, fiddlesticks!
ArtisticMinstrel: Keep an eye out particularly during Summer / Christmas sales as they bring out a Baldurs Gate / NWN / Icewind Dale pack which is usually quite good. Not sure when the next big one is.

Edit: Watch that they have the edition you want though, there are standard + sometimes enhanced and only one in the bundle.
Will do, danke!
ArtisticMinstrel: Good point; I remember buying MassEffect 2 for more than I've spent today on several games. Back when things were full price.
Yup, that's precisely my point. I've spent about 85-90€ myself, which is basically 2 PS3 games. And i bought 27 games plus 2 gifts.

30 plus 2 gifts if i include freebies.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
Spent an hour making a [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/tomb_raider_series/tomb_raider_1_high_resolution_patch ]mega patch[/url] for Tomb Raider and these 2 games are still here?
How long has Sam and Max been up?
Sam and Max finally Hit the road!
Return to Mysterious Island is up~
I'm surprised Rayman is taking so long – it's an utterly *perfect* platformer. A total joy.
Unless everyone already owns it, haha
Fellin: How long has Sam and Max been up?
Finished at 2 hours and 53 minutes. Ouch.
Oh well, time for some sleep, it's not like I will crit Wasteland 2 anyway.

Good night ppl.
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we might have something that is finally doing a better Keaning job than Legend of Grimrock last night!
Fellin: How long has Sam and Max been up?
Zeyes: Finished at 2 hours and 53 minutes. Ouch.
Brutal.... (And thanks for answering)
Tolmar: Sam and Max finally Hit the road!
Ba dum tss.

I think that was the 1st time I had already owned both the Fresh and Seasoned games that were up at the same time.
ArtisticMinstrel: Good point; I remember buying MassEffect 2 for more than I've spent today on several games. Back when things were full price.
Shendue: Yup, that's precisely my point. I've spent about 85-90€ myself, which is basically 2 PS3 games. And i bought 27 games plus 2 gifts.
I've still spent a lot less than that, but I grew up not spending at all until someone introduced me to the wonders of paypal. I think ME2 was probably one of my first big game purchases online - and now it retails for around $5 AUD on sale...?! These days it's hard to think about buying any game full price...

Still more than I wanted to use this sale, but thanks for putting it back in perspective.