It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crewdroog: Oh? I think I looked into barefoot during the secret santa, but i couldn't set up an account or something, so I just gave up.
huN73R: You have to pm Barefoot_Monkey to set up your account page and then share your library and wishlist on GOGwiki.
aaaah, i see. thanks! :)
Wow, Sam & Max is still up? What a Keane indeed...
genkicolleen: 174.25 is a lot, but... Just think of how much entertainment you're going to get out of allll of those games! ^__^ Gotta look for that silver lining! *grins hugely*
The_Blog: But I will probably never have enough time to actually play all these games ^^
As long as you didn't spent more time waiting for games to buy than playing them, you are good. :)
well, it seems a certain shoe-less primate has a birthday on monday....
So how many in the fresh list are still left to go?
Alright, I give up. Been waiting for Q.U.B.E. and Return to Mysterious Island for almost two days now and for all we know, Q.U.B.E. could even be the next title after the slow Rayman Origins, but I don't agree with GOG that half the sleep is twice the fun, so I'm going to bed now anyway. At least I saved some money, I guess. Good night!
Leroux: Alright, I give up. Been waiting for Q.U.B.E. and Return to Mysterious Island for almost two days now and for all we know, Q.U.B.E. could even be the next title after the slow Rayman Origins, but I don't agree with GOG that half the sleep is twice the fun, so I'm going to bed now anyway. At least I saved some money, I guess. Good night!
I'll keep my eyes peeled!
g'night Leroux
CarrionCrow: I think I just shed a tear of malicious joy reading your thoughts on Blitzball.
A mini-game so awful, it helped taint an entire Final Fantasy game that already had plenty of problems on its own.

I don't remember FF13 having mini-games. Just corridors. And an extremely stupid plot. And some characters who acted like they had brain damage. And some other characters I wanted to inflict brain damage on.
penumbren: Blitzball is what made me hate the minigame sidequests. It's also the only thing SE's ever put in an FF game that made me want to invest in a Game Genie (or whatever the current equivalent is), because they made the ultimate weapons impossible to get in that game.

FFXIII.... I like, actually. Yes, it's corridors, and yes, the characters aren't exactly novel, but I quite liked the story and the worldbuilding (well, what we got to see of it). FFXIII-2 I liked, too, but it's pretty difficult to get me to dislike a game if it's got interesting/fun gameplay and/or interesting/fun story, and one thing that Square does well is come up with interesting/fun stuff - they just haven't managed to make all the parts of any of their games interesting/fun since roundabout FFVI.

Yes, I'm an FF fangirl - but not a blind one. I still want to get another PS2, though, so that I can get around to finishing FFXII, because I really liked that one.
I still need to play 13-2. Have it for console, but I also need new hardware to run it.

To me, 13 was just them saying "We give up. Read the encyclopedia entries that explain everything, walk down the corridors, watch a lot of cutscenes, shut up, be content, keep doing that til credits roll."

I still need to run through 2, 3, 9 and 12. Managed to find 12 at the local pawn shop for two dollars, so it's sitting next to my copy of Fallout - Brotherhood of Steel. -laughs-
Post edited March 06, 2015 by CarrionCrow
I think I'll grab some sleep and try to forget about this. Good night guys :)
Meantime, I finally finished Star Wars: The Force Unleashed and... it wasn't very good gameplay wise (compared to Jedi Academy/Outcast at least, also buggy)... and I heard that second is worse, oh boy.
The_Blog: Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
I just spent ... hold onto your seat ... 174,25€.
I ... wow ... I should definitly get myself a fixed budget in the future :S
Bye bye half of my new processor ^^
Well, that nowadays is more or less what you pay for a collector's edition of a boxed videogame plus something. Uplay exclusive AC Unity Guillotine editon was 150€ for Consoles and 140€ for PC.
And that's ONE game. How many games did you buy?
Senteria: So how many in the fresh list are still left to go?
Round 2 Fresh List
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
g'night the_blog
Does anyone know if the following titles are planned to show up in the sale?

1. Baldur's Gate 2 Complete
2. Dark Reign + Expansion
3. Enclave
4. Icewind Dale 2 Complete
5. Slave Zero