It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Is GOGs version the CD version?
MarkoH01: If you mean if it is voiced - yes.
Thank you for the info :)
MarkoH01: I would really apreciate it if someone could watch out for "Return to the Mysterious Island" for me until I am back - it is the last time in the sale I am waiting for.
It's on my vigilance list. Rest well!
Tolmar: If you're thinking then you are awake. If you're awake then you should be online
If you're online then you should be buying games!
The_Blog: Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
I just spent ... hold onto your seat ... 174,25€.
I ... wow ... I should definitly get myself a fixed budget in the future :S
Bye bye half of my new processor ^^
genkicolleen: 174.25 is a lot, but... Just think of how much entertainment you're going to get out of allll of those games! ^__^ Gotta look for that silver lining! *grins hugely*
But I will probably never have enough time to actually play all these games ^^
Well it's nearly 3:30am.

I think i call this a wrap. I'm going to sleep.

Thanks again The_Blog and Matruchus for the gifts.

See you tomorrow (or in a few hours).
The_Blog: I have to agree the dialogue is a bit cheesy. But when was the dialogue ever important in a game like this. ^^ I wouldn't be so harsh on it though.
IAmSinistar: I personally like the dialogue in Freedom Planet, because it feels like they are trying to capture the voices and characters that also typified the Sonic universe. If you've ever read those comics or watched the cartoon, you'll see how they mesh. They are neither overly sappy nor desperately badass, which is far too often where games end up.
Yeah that's what I meant. They are quite cheesy. But they are kinda cheese on purpose. And not really bad either.
HypersomniacLive: Here.
That's not the path to your pillow.
:-P
Good night people! I'd ask you to pause the sale, but it looks like that has already been done. :)
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Someone stating the precise difference as far as Easy or Hard type is great.
And yes, 6 continues to be the best. 7 is the most hyped, but 6 is better.

Fuck you, chocobo breeding. You were the start of my early-onset arthritis.
penumbren: If you want a huge video game geek, I'm your girl. ;P The American version of FFIV Easytype is actually different (a bit) than the Japanese version, as far as I remember.

And yes about VI and VII. I never made it to the chocobo breeding because I'd get bored with the game by the time I hit Gold Saucer. I have it on Steam now, so I'm mildly optimistic that I might actually finish it at some point.
I'll have to be sure to dig up the Japanese version then. I've already played through the American version.

Oh boy...if you were bored by the time you got there, you'd be ready to put your foot through the screen by the time you were done.

The painful start of shitty Square mini-games in their RPG's. Hooray.
Thanks guys for recommending the Barefoot Essentials - now the gog.com website is much nicer and it's so easier to make posts! Cheers!
The_Blog: Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
Thanks for the reminder - I'm over my (small) budget as well. I should have left some of the newer ones for the next sale. Stockpiling for the times I can't afford to do anything else, I guess.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
IAmSinistar: Good night people! I'd ask you to pause the sale, but it looks like that has already been done. :)
Eight hours later....same games....barely any movement....and a horde of extremely pissed off people.

An extra 100 pages, all of them a variation on "This is some bullshit!!!!!!!!!" -laughs-

Have a good night, sleep well when you get there. =)
xep624: Thanks guys for recommending the Barefoot Essentials - now the gog.com website is much nicer and it's so easier to make posts! Cheers!
I second that. I just installed it.
Is it possible for you users now to see my game library? I synced it with GOGwiki but i dunno if i did everything correctly0

EDIT: Nope, i guess i have to subscribe to GOGwiki for that. How can i do that? It doesn't allow me to, it says i'm not an admin.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
CarrionCrow: I'll have to be sure to dig up the Japanese version then. I've already played through the American version.

Oh boy...if you were bored by the time you got there, you'd be ready to put your foot through the screen by the time you were done.

The painful start of shitty Square mini-games in their RPG's. Hooray.
I think the American/Japanese differences are fairly minor - item-related, maybe? - but there. Of course, I've played IV more times than I can count. I'm relatively certain that I have every (American) release of the game.

And... yeah. I want to finish the stupid game, because it is a classic, but.... *sigh* As for the mini-games.... at least Triple Triad could easily be ignored, I actually liked Tetra Master, whoever invented Blizzball should be shot - preferably in a non-vital place in order to drag things out just like their creation did, and Sphere Break was a blast. (I don't remember what, if any, mini-games XII, XIII, and XIII-2 had.)
ArtisticMinstrel: Thanks for the reminder - I'm over my (small) budget as well. I should have left some of the newer ones for the next sale. Stockpiling for the times I can't afford to do anything else, I guess.
It is basicly over double the budget that I set myself as a maximum anyway. I am honestly scared to ever participate in a sale like this again D:
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog