It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: did the original Sam & Max have Voices in them? or was that a latter tell tale addition?
Must have been the original because the Telltale S&M had different voice actors.
IAmSinistar: Yes, the SSI D&D titles would be a major release coup here. Besides the EotB games, there are some amazing ones like , [url=http://www.mobygames.com/game/al-qadim-the-genies-curse]Al-Qadim, Dark Sun: Shattered Lands, and even DragonStrike that are worth visiting again.
penumbren: Menzoberranzan in particular I've always wanted to try, but I have a soft spot for the drow culture. I was never a fan of Dark Sun, but I have heard that the game's pretty awesome. Maybe someday.... can't hurt to keep hoping, right? :)

CarrionCrow: You mean, you were playing Final Fantasy 4 back then?
-breaks into whole song and dance about Square's problems with counting back in the day- ;)
penumbren: Actually, no - if you want to be that exact, I was playing the Americanized Final Fantasy IV Easytype for the SNES. ;P

When I first played FFIV Hardtype (via emulator), I was blown away by how much more complex and fun the game was. It's actually still my favorite FF game, although I think VI is the best one. That reminds me - I could totally be playing it on my iPhone while waiting for the insomnia to change over and my rare elite to respawn in WoW.
-laughs- Someone stating the precise difference as far as Easy or Hard type is great.
And yes, 6 continues to be the best. 7 is the most hyped, but 6 is better.

Fuck you, chocobo breeding. You were the start of my early-onset arthritis.
Anyone Else having trouble getting into their library? I was going to back up my new games and I can't get it to load. Seems the site is pretty slow to respond, and something in the scripts doesn't like my tablet. Or my tablet doesn't like something in the scripts. I can't get the sale to load on it any longer.
Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
I just spent ... hold onto your seat ... 174,25€.
I ... wow ... I should definitly get myself a fixed budget in the future :S
Bye bye half of my new processor ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
Tolmar: What do all those B's stand for?
HypersomniacLive: BBBBoB = BIZARRELY BONZA BONANZA BAZAAR of BAZOOKERY
I should have asked a different question!
cecil: did the original Sam & Max have Voices in them? or was that a latter tell tale addition?
Tuttle: The CD version of the Hit The Road was voiced.
Is GOGs version the CD version?
The_Blog: Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
At first glance I thought you spent 170 thousand bucks, lol.
The_Blog: I have to agree the dialogue is a bit cheesy. But when was the dialogue ever important in a game like this. ^^ I wouldn't be so harsh on it though.
I personally like the dialogue in Freedom Planet, because it feels like they are trying to capture the voices and characters that also typified the Sonic universe. If you've ever read those comics or watched the cartoon, you'll see how they mesh. They are neither overly sappy nor desperately badass, which is far too often where games end up.

penumbren: Menzoberranzan in particular I've always wanted to try, but I have a soft spot for the drow culture. I was never a fan of Dark Sun, but I have heard that the game's pretty awesome. Maybe someday.... can't hurt to keep hoping, right? :)
Menzoberranzan is the one I would most like to see here after the EotB series. It's technologically interesting, on top of being a fun game with a good story. And yes, do keep hoping. And voting!
xep624: Where can get those Barefoot Essentials?
Tolmar: Www.Barefoot-essentials.com
Hahahaha! I trolled me!
The_Blog: Ok I did the final calculations for this sale and i almost shit my pants.
Oh wow! I think it's safe to say you deserved that bunch of freebies. :D
Tuttle: The CD version of the Hit The Road was voiced.
cecil: Is GOGs version the CD version?
If you mean if it is voiced - yes.
justanoldgamer: Since I'm done with my purchases I'm going to bed at a decent hour tonight. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you from my comfortable bed.

Good luck everyone.

*duck and cover.
If you're thinking then you are awake. If you're awake then you should be online
HypersomniacLive: Looks like our friends on the front page are going to be here for a good while more. I think this is my cue to slowly head pillow-direction.

See you tomorrow - I mean later today.
Goodnight! I'll be heading that way shortly myself, to continue reading my latest Icelandic novel selection.
CarrionCrow: -laughs- Someone stating the precise difference as far as Easy or Hard type is great.
And yes, 6 continues to be the best. 7 is the most hyped, but 6 is better.

Fuck you, chocobo breeding. You were the start of my early-onset arthritis.
If you want a huge video game geek, I'm your girl. ;P The American version of FFIV Easytype is actually different (a bit) than the Japanese version, as far as I remember.

And yes about VI and VII. I never made it to the chocobo breeding because I'd get bored with the game by the time I hit Gold Saucer. I have it on Steam now, so I'm mildly optimistic that I might actually finish it at some point.
174.25 is a lot, but... Just think of how much entertainment you're going to get out of allll of those games! ^__^ Gotta look for that silver lining! *grins hugely*