It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Oh, and I got snow again. Clearly the weather is also powered by an RNG these days.
I hear that, we went from 28C (82F) at 8am this morning to rain and hail now and only 14C (57F).
penumbren: Thank you for the review! Given that I do have times where grinding relentlessly for hours is all kinds of entertaining for me, I'll have to dig out Grimrock and replay it. Grimrock 2 is definitely one I'll keep an eye out for. (And sheesh, is it ever hard to not write "Grimlock"! Guess what my childhood was filled with? ;)
You are quite welcome, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I when you try it again. There's something very compelling about the claustrophobic dungeon crawl experience it provides.

And my favourite is Soundwave. :)
Anyone know how the freebie games work?
ElTerprise: Sadly this doesn't happen too often. On the contrary we have something like Cities XXL which is basically a paid patch and as much as i love the Paradox Games they went overboard with their DLC-policy :(.
Trid: True it doesn't.

I loved how I just had to make a pictrue of my boxed version of Divinity 2 to get key for DC version download.
Yet my Deus-Ex HR (preorder) on steam want money for DC upgrade...
Same for me with Deus Ex. Lots of these Re-releases could easily been a patch.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
DreamedArtist: Does anyone have a extra copy of shadow run 1 ?

was working and missed the chance to get it :(
We still have a chance to get it. I'm also waiting for that one... -_-
cecil: Thanks for the info but did you have uplink already?
HypersomniacLive: There is an option to make the game a gift code, regardless of owning it.
And if I can't use it I know where it's going ;)
ElTerprise: Jan Ors
The_Blog: That is correct
That was sheer luck. i actually could remember that name.

Edit: Thank you very much for the gift.
IAmSinistar: And my favourite is Soundwave. :)
Lifelong Starscream fan, myself... although I can still name all of the Dinobots from memory. lol
I can't find on the Community page how many people are logged in, but do you suppose that GOG has a built-in timer to reduce the number of copies every m minutes or so? After three and a half days it boggles me that they could still sell a thousand copies of a game.
Getcomposted: Also if you liked the Eye of the Beholder games, and that is showing my age!
I would love to get the EotB titles here, along with a few other choice dungeon crawlers from the SSI catalogue. They hold up well even today. I played them on the Amiga, obsessively mapping my way on graph paper...
MarkoH01: True, but the last level is hardcore difficult even though it is optional.
ElTerprise: Yeah i didn't beat it. Maybe i should give another try.
I only saw it on videos. I never managed to get this last treasure chest (stopped counting the tries).
OK... nice stuff in my haul... what should I play first?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_whats_your_haul_from_the_double_insomnia_so_far/post57
ElTerprise: Yeah i didn't beat it. Maybe i should give another try.
MarkoH01: I only saw it on videos. I never managed to get this last treasure chest (stopped counting the tries).
They are not easy. I twas really frustrating sometimes. But it's a also a nice local co-op game.
cptmold: Anyone know how the freebie games work?
When you click to buy a game in the promo from the front page, you have a small chance of getting it as a freebie. If you get it as a freebie, it will have a message at the top saying it was a critical hit and the price will be FREE. You just click the button on the right and it's added to your inventory. You can also choose to gift it even if you don't own it and get it as a freebie.
BillyMaysFan59: OK... nice stuff in my haul... what should I play first?

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/so_whats_your_haul_from_the_double_insomnia_so_far/post57
Indiana Jones, tops!