It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The winners are:

Question 1:
ArtisticMinstrel but he withdrew his participation.
I will think of another question :)

Question 2:
mailman27 was the first.
Thanks to all the others that answered that question correctly :)

Question 3:
Steeldark1975 finally answered it ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
"Faster then Light". More like "Slow as Molasses".
evilnancyreagan: Yup, which is why it's the only Far Cry I own

and one the scant few FPSs to boot!
Yea, it's just little different.

And, tbh, I liked FC3 very much, maybe cuz I didn't expected anything and it caught me be surprise. It was different kind of fun compared to FC2 but still fun. :)
9! We're in single figures on FTL! Huzzah!

[Edit: 7!]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Getcomposted
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.
foxworks: PM-bound!
Awesome Jackness! +1 for life.
The_Blog: The winners are:

Question 1:
ArtisticMinstrel but he qithdrew his participation.

Question 2:
mailman27 was the first.

Question 3:
I took another look at Astebreed and decided it wasn't my style and it'd be better to keep the questions coming - Good luck, ZaineH!

Question 1:

Question 2:
mailman27 was the first.

Question 3:
Oh damn, I thought I was the fastest on question 3 ! Ah well.
IAmSinistar: A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
ElTerprise: Me too. I'm not too much into roguelike / roguelite games but this one is quite addictive.
I've been looking at FTL off and on for months, but I'm not much into the genre. I have so many adventures and RPGs stacked up, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger... even at this price. ;P
ElTerprise: Me too. I'm not too much into roguelike / roguelite games but this one is quite addictive.
And the FTL devs gave us the Advanced Edition for free, while still retaining the original. Meanwhile, the Sword of the Stars devs trickle out minor add-ons and charge for every one.
Shendue: As i wrote, i had to buy it again at the time. I can't do anything anymore about it save from going back in time and prevent myself to do so, with possible horrific paradoxes as a consequence or accidental creation of multiple timelines in the best case scenario.
Eh, the destruction might in fact be very localized, limited to merely our own galaxy.

Question 1:
Wha... why?! D8

Question 1:

Question 2:
mailman27 was the first.

Question 3:
Awesome, thanks The_Blog!
penumbren: I've been looking at FTL off and on for months, but I'm not much into the genre. I have so many adventures and RPGs stacked up, I just can't convince myself to pull the trigger... even at this price. ;P
same here, glad to see i'm not the only one :)
HAHAHA! 400 Rayman Origins, I'm giving up for the night!
If you get a Critical Hit can you gift them?