It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seasoned:
Banished (-70%) [300]
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]
Theme Park (-75%) [300]

Fresh:
Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Lumino City (-50%) [100]
How long did former insomnia sales last for? Yes I know I could just, look it up, but I'm feeling laaaazy! The kind of lazy you can't even be bothered to change the channel when Oprah or the local equivalent comes on TV.
Tekkaman-James: Theme Park? Is there anyone left that doesn't have a copy of this?
I seem to remember "Keane Park" comments during the last sale. This may take a while!:-(
jonthomas83: Is this a 24 hour thing guys? Anyone know a definitive end time?
they say it will last as long as it takes for three rounds to go by.
jonthomas83: Is this a 24 hour thing guys? Anyone know a definitive end time?
I think the end will be when all quantities of all games planned by GOG to be on sale will be sold :) (3 times)
Post edited March 03, 2015 by Splatsch
k431: Awesome! Now I just have to stay on the pc for the whole day. Luckily I have no uni today.
Make that a few days :)
Soccorro: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED BANISHED!!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
Don't worry, it will come back around twice (or so we think) before the sale is over ^__^
Thanks guys, gutted I gotta go to bed! No insomnia for me today, I've been up 48 hours already! ha
Themepark is not doing too bad so far, probably the £0.99 price tag.
LynetteC: I seem to remember "Keane Park" comments during the last sale. This may take a while!:-(
Yeah, one of the last sales had something like 1,000 copies of Theme Park in it. It hung like a lead balloon, bringing the whole sale to a screeching halt. Fortunately, it was during the middle of the night in my time zone, so it was a great excuse to get some decent sleep. Still, I shudder at the thought of this showing up two more times during this sale. {shudders}
j0ekerr: How long did former insomnia sales last for? Yes I know I could just, look it up, but I'm feeling laaaazy! The kind of lazy you can't even be bothered to change the channel when Oprah or the local equivalent comes on TV.
They typically go about 5 days in total to run through all 3 rounds.
k431: Awesome! Now I just have to stay on the pc for the whole day. Luckily I have no uni today.
Cavalary: Make that a few days :)
Hmm...I can not go to anything lol. Should be quick as long as we don't get a Jack Keane situation (highly unlikely).
Tekkaman-James: Theme Park? Is there anyone left that doesn't have a copy of this?
LynetteC: I seem to remember "Keane Park" comments during the last sale. This may take a while!:-(
Yeah, they put up like a million copies of the game last time. Hours of sitting and watching the ticker go down at a rate of about one every few minutes. Fun times!
jonthomas83: Thanks guys, gutted I gotta go to bed! No insomnia for me today, I've been up 48 hours already! ha
Good night ! Insomnia tomorrow so ;)
It's already at 126. Seems there were enough people who wanted it.