It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ElTerprise: The newer ones are also more or less Ubisoft:The Game. A stadnard open world with climable radio towers etc.
Shendue: There are no Far Cry sequels from Ubisoft as far as i know. Just generic open-world FPS games with the name "Far Cry" slapped on for marketing purposes.
The actual sequels of Far Cry are the Crysis games.
True. But atleast Far Cry 2 had an interesting and under used scenario.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
trentonlf: QUBE
foxworks: Roger Roger
That's one of the few left on my vigilance list now too, so I'll be on guard for it as well.
Steeldark1975: 2# Is Commodore 64
THANK YOU. Finally someone has answered that damn question and was actually allowed/wanted to participate.^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
"Faster Then Light", "Neverending Nightmares"...i'm pretty sure GOG chose to put in the sale those titles on purpose to troll us.
Tolmar: Far Cry games are not linked story wise, just similar starting scenario. Random person gets caught up in larger goings on and has to topple bad guy to escape.
MarkoH01: Thank you very much. Then I guess I'll pass on the rest of the "series".
I have 1, and 3. They are all pretty fun shooters gameplay wise. Enemy respawning and malaria are a nuisance in two. Hunting mechanism annoys in 3, but I would still recommend them.
FTL has almost left the sector - finally.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
The_Blog: THANKS YOU. Finally someone has answered that damn question and was actually allowed/wanted to participate.^^
Yea, gog is the only place in the internet where it's hard to giveaway games (sometimes). :)
The_Blog: THANKS YOU. Finally someone has answered that damn question and was actually allowed/wanted to participate.^^
Thank you! Great way to break up some of the tedium of our vigil and very generous of you to put this together.
Damn I'm highly hesitating on Sam and Max, but there LoG2... muuuuuust resiiiiiiiiiist
A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
high rated
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

[...]
PM-bound!
evilnancyreagan: before you do that, I recommend reading this
Trid: FC2 is very specific, either you love it or hate it.

Also there are mods that make it more balanced.
Yup, which is why it's the only Far Cry I own

and one the scant few FPSs to boot!

IAmSinistar: A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
everyone already owns it plus two gift copies, it's very good--albeit hyped to bejesus and back.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by evilnancyreagan
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

[...]
foxworks: PM-bound!
Did you just send him Jack Keane 2? That's epic.
IAmSinistar: A shame FTL isn't selling faster, it's a very good game. Took me by surprise how good it is.
Me too. I'm not too much into roguelike / roguelite games but this one is quite addictive.
Or it's that good so everyone alrdy have it.