It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

S & M HtR is the only classic adventure game I had a chance to play back then. I bought it in the second round with Indy and I'm glad to see these games still moving some copies. (Slowly now, but moving)
The_Blog: I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.

============ TRIVIA ROUND NR.2 ============

Question 1:
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn features six races. Three Light and three dark races. What are the names of all 6 races?

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:
On what platform did the game "The Great Giana Sisters" come out first?

Reward:
Jade Empire: Special Edition

Question 3:
What short story are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games based off?

Reward:
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition

==========================================

I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair. They were intended to be a bit more "in depth" than you would normally expect. Would love to get some feedback.
C64
Edit: And Nintendo didn't really like it. :P
Post edited March 06, 2015 by sztihamer
I'm out for a few hours, Have fun :)
The_Blog: I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair.
Trid: There is no hard questions in google era... just saying. :P
True, but e.g. when you played Spellforce 1 you will be able to answer the first question without any hesitasion.
trentonlf: I'm out for a few hours, Have fun :)
Are you in need of anything while out?
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

And something completely different:
I am a sucker for sequels but only if they continue the story of the first part. I have FarCry but is FarCry 2 (and 3 and 4) a real sequel? I am not sure if I should wait for it, too because of that.
PaterAlf: I will go to bed. Good night everybody!
MarkoH01: Good night cookie monster.
Each is a standalone title with a different setting, characters, and story. Thematically they're all about the horrors of war, conflict, etc., you just see it from different perspectives. Far Cry 2 puts you in an African country as a mercenary hunting an arms dealer, Far Cry 3 has a dude that never killed before dropped into a modern pirate's island with his friends learn to fight to save them all, and Far Cry 4 is about a man returning to a homeland he never knew that's ruled by a dictator and joining the rebels to free it.
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.

Question 1:
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn features six races. Three Light and three dark races. What are the names of all 6 races?

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:

I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair. They were intended to be a bit more "in depth" than you would normally expect. Would love to get some feedback.
Question 3: Roadside Picnic by Arkadi and Boris Strugazki

Edit: i think too slow and he is called Arkadi

Question 1: Elves, Dark Elves, Orks, Humans, Trolls,dwarves
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
evilnancyreagan: ooh question #2, I know this :]
Then write the answer in the thread ;)
Tolmar: Clicked on all that I've seen, obsessively in the first sales not so much in this one as I'm abroad. Tried to get Tie Fighter but card was blocked :) Wife was quite happy with that.
In the first Insomnia sale the giveaway worked differently. Freebies went to those who clicked first, it was speed-based. So ping-impaired people that live in countries with piss-poor ISPs never got one.
They changed it in the 2nd sale and i actually got a couple ones.
But if you want multiples you basically have to avoid sleep almost completely and systematically click on EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

Question 1:

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:

Question about STALKER, answer is "Picnic by the Roadside". Do not ask me why I remember this.
EDIT : or is it Roadside Picnic? Ah well not sure.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Mister-Gosh
Crewdroog: I'm from the other end of I-90. hmm, if we start walking now, I wonder where we'll wind up meeting. Ok start walking....now! see you sooooon!

:)
budejovice: I'm a pretty fast walker. See you in WI? :)
sounds great! CHEEEESE!!!!!!!!!
I find the GOG frontpage isn't auto-updating for me. Anyone else seeing this, or is my browser getting gummed up?
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Torin68
The_Blog: Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.
sztihamer: C64
Edit: And Nintendo didn't really like it. :P
;)
ZaineH: How is Sam and Max? Is there a good video for getting a feel for it or something?
It's hillarious and a must buy if you even like p&c adventures a tiny bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtaCwN6wOAw
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
Just wanted to break radio silence to let you all know that, while I haven't been posting in the thread, I am still keeping an eye on the sale. I will be sure to let you know if I need a look-out before I go to bed later. My Spidey-Sense thinks that Return to Mysterious Island will be up next, so buy up "The Adventures of Bunnyman and Dog" already! :P