It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.

============ TRIVIA ROUND NR.2 ============

Question 1:
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn features six races. Three Light and three dark races. What are the names of all 6 races?

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:
On what platform did the game "The Great Giana Sisters" come out first?

Reward:
Jade Empire: Special Edition

Question 3:
What short story are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games based off?

Reward:
Cognition: Game of the Year Edition

==========================================

I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair. They were intended to be a bit more "in depth" than you would normally expect. Would love to get some feedback.
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.
T_T
PaterAlf: No, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a standalone game. So you don't really need Shadowrun Returns. But beside the fact that it's very linear, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to pick it up.
ElTerprise: But it originally was just an expansion pack for shadowrun returns which became standalone thorugh the director's cut.
You, Sir, got some serious ninja skills. Answered me while i was writing it. That would be 2nd time in a row you ninja'ed me.
The_Blog: I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)
As always write the Answer to any of the three questions in this thread. The first one with the right answer will ge thte game. I will send a PM with the game to all the winners once all questions have been answered. Please don't participate if you already won in the first round.

Question 1:
Spellforce - The Order of Dawn features six races. Three Light and three dark races. What are the names of all 6 races?

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:

I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair. They were intended to be a bit more "in depth" than you would normally expect. Would love to get some feedback.
Question 1

The Elves
Dark Elves
The Orcs
The Dwarves
The Humans
The Trolls
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ArtisticMinstrel
MarkoH01: Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

And something completely different:
I am a sucker for sequels but only if they continue the story of the first part. I have FarCry but is FarCry 2 (and 3 and 4) a real sequel? I am not sure if I should wait for it, too because of that.
AFAIK no because Far Cry 2 was developed from ubisoft completely without Crytek.
The_Blog: I guess it is time for the second part of my Trivia Quiz. :)

Question 1:

Reward:
Asterbreed

Question 2:

Reward:

Question 3:

Reward:

Roadside Picnic
high rated
budejovice: From my office window I can see the very start of Interstate 90 (on the Sam & Max cover). It begins a few blocks east of the waterfront between the baseball and football stadiums...

-----
wikipedia:

[...]

EDIT: Yes, a slight mid-week lull in the busy-ness that is my work. :)
Stay off of Wikipedia, unless some are supposed to get their taxes done around March 2016. :-)
How is Sam and Max? Is there a good video for getting a feel for it or something?
The_Blog: I hope the questions are not too hard or unfair.
There is no hard questions in google era... just saying. :P
ElTerprise: But it originally was just an expansion pack for shadowrun returns which became standalone thorugh the director's cut.
Shendue: You, Sir, got some serious ninja skills. Answered me while i was writing it. That would be 2nd time in a row you ninja'ed me.
That's odd because i got ninja'd the entire time on the last days.
PaterAlf: No, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a standalone game. So you don't really need Shadowrun Returns. But beside the fact that it's very linear, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to pick it up.
Shendue: Then maybe it is now but was first published on GOG as DLC? Because i'm pretty sure i had to re-buy the original game despite already owning the boxed Kickstarter version because it said it only worked with the GOG version of the original game.
And it shows on my library as "Shadowrun + 1DLC".
If it helps info-wise, I bought Dragonfall as the DLC version and got a key in the description on my library page that let me upgrade to the full version of Dragonfall for free.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Stay off of Wikipedia, unless some are supposed to get their taxes done around March 2016. :-)
My desk is, like, empty! A brief, yet oh so happy, lull. :)
Crewdroog: hmm, I am not clicking on every game hoping for a freebee. I am just clicking on games that i actually want and hoping that others who want the game I am not interested in have a better chance at getting it for free. free games are nice, but what's the point if you aren't gonna play them? unless you are gonna gift them I suppose.
genkicolleen: Exactly! So that I can give them away to someone who really wants them! ... Although I've not gotten any crits yet during this sale :p
hmm, yes. however, I'm still only gonna click on what I want. I have a feeling I may forget about codes, like I tend to do. I still have some on bundle stars and humble I think, oops.

and hello genki!
Quick sam&max question, how old a child should be to play it with his dad? Is it voiced fully or is reading mandatory?
The dad being me, of course ^^
ooh question #2, I know this :]