It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shendue: Shadowrun Returns is good but the expansion (also in the sale) is WAY better. You need the original to play the expansion, tho, if i'm not mistaken.
PaterAlf: No, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a standalone game. So you don't really need Shadowrun Returns. But beside the fact that it's very linear, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to pick it up.
But it originally was just an expansion pack for shadowrun returns which became standalone thorugh the director's cut.
MarkoH01: Never heard it this way. I know something similar. Where have you learned this?
You know, I don't recall anymore, it was when I was a child, i.e. many many many years ago.
high rated
From my office window I can see the very start of Interstate 90 (on the Sam & Max cover). It begins a few blocks east of the waterfront between the baseball and football stadiums...

-----
wikipedia:

"The western I-90 terminus is in the SoDo neighborhood of Seattle. I-90 eastbound begins at exit 2B, Edgar Martínez Drive S and 4th Avenue S. I-90 westbound exit 2B ends at Edgar Martínez Dr and 4th Ave near Safeco Field, as well as 4th Ave just north of S. Royal Brougham Way near CenturyLink Field, about a block east of the entrance to the Port of Seattle's container shipping terminal 46.

The tunnel that carries Interstate 90 under the Mount Baker Ridge is on the National Register of Historic Places. The east portal of the tunnel (visible when entering Seattle from the east) is constructed as a bas relief concrete sculpture.

Interstate 90 crossing Lake Washington
I-90 incorporates two of the longest floating bridges in the world, the Lacey V. Murrow Memorial Bridge and the Homer M. Hadley Memorial Bridge, which cross Lake Washington from Seattle to Mercer Island. They are the second and fifth longest such bridges, respectively.

Forty miles east of Bellevue, I-90 traverses the Cascade Range's Snoqualmie Pass, elevation 3,022 feet (921 m). It intersects Interstate 82 shortly after exiting the mountains and crosses the Columbia River on the Vantage Bridge at mile post 137. After entering Spokane near mile post 279, it enters Idaho 18 miles (29 km) later.

Since 1980, I-90 from Seattle to Thorp was designated the Mountains to Sound Greenway to protect its outstanding scenic and cultural resources.[2]

The Washington section of I-90 is defined in the Revised Code of Washington (RCW 47.17.140)."

EDIT: Yes, a slight mid-week lull in the busy-ness that is my work. :)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by budejovice
evilnancyreagan: it's turning into an all out slog between these two

I'm thinking FTL is going to (slowly) take it
Zeyes: GOG proving that nothing is Faster Than Light after all. ;)
except for bad news

but, It obeys it's own special laws ;)
Getcomposted: 1-in-39 chance of Myst for myself and penchi87, and 1-in-39 of Beyond Good and Evil for MrBanballow for the next Seasoned game. ;)
Cacktaw: Not sure if you'll see Myst.

2015-03-04 19:58:44: Myst Masterpiece Edition <-- I think this was still in round 2. So you're waiting for round 3...

nvm... I'm just tired.
Seasoned games is in round 3 and Myst has yet to appear in this round. fresh is in round 2.
Klumpen0815: Good night at everyone, including the guy that is constantly voting me down and costing me rep every day. ;)
Sorry my friend (no it isn't me, you're "one of the good ones") :P Rest well :)
Crewdroog: hmm, I am not clicking on every game hoping for a freebee. I am just clicking on games that i actually want and hoping that others who want the game I am not interested in have a better chance at getting it for free. free games are nice, but what's the point if you aren't gonna play them? unless you are gonna gift them I suppose.
Exactly! So that I can give them away to someone who really wants them! ... Although I've not gotten any crits yet during this sale :p
I will go to bed. Good night everybody!
Cacktaw: Not sure if you'll see Myst.

2015-03-04 19:58:44: Myst Masterpiece Edition <-- I think this was still in round 2. So you're waiting for round 3...
Getcomposted: The Seasoned games are already in Round 3.
Have a look at this post - it's a little outdated (2+ hours), but you'll see the games that have yet to appear.
This list is up to date for seasoned games
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/double_insomnia_tracker_thread/post11324
Wouldn't it be great if GOG would close this sale with a surprise reappearence of Jack Keane 2? I'd love that because I only have part 1.

And something completely different:
I am a sucker for sequels but only if they continue the story of the first part. I have FarCry but is FarCry 2 (and 3 and 4) a real sequel? I am not sure if I should wait for it, too because of that.
PaterAlf: I will go to bed. Good night everybody!
Good night cookie monster.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
budejovice: From my office window I can see the very start of Interstate 90 (on the Sam & Max cover). It begins a few blocks east of the waterfront between the baseball and football stadiums...
I'm from the other end of I-90. hmm, if we start walking now, I wonder where we'll wind up meeting. Ok start walking....now! see you sooooon!

:)
Shendue: Shadowrun Returns is good but the expansion (also in the sale) is WAY better. You need the original to play the expansion, tho, if i'm not mistaken.
PaterAlf: No, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a standalone game. So you don't really need Shadowrun Returns. But beside the fact that it's very linear, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to pick it up.
Then maybe it is now but was first published on GOG as DLC? Because i'm pretty sure i had to re-buy the original game despite already owning the boxed Kickstarter version because it said it only worked with the GOG version of the original game.
And it shows on my library as "Shadowrun + 1DLC".
Shendue: Did you click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM or missed some due to trivial and superflous activities like, you know, sleeping?
Clicked on all that I've seen, obsessively in the first sales not so much in this one as I'm abroad. Tried to get Tie Fighter but card was blocked :) Wife was quite happy with that.
Eeeeee~!! <--both happy and surprised noise It's 5:00, I can go home now, yippee~! :D See y'all in a bit~!
high rated
budejovice: From my office window I can see the very start of Interstate 90 (on the Sam & Max cover). It begins a few blocks east of the waterfront between the baseball and football stadiums...
Crewdroog: I'm from the other end of I-90. hmm, if we start walking now, I wonder where we'll wind up meeting. Ok start walking....now! see you sooooon!

:)
I'm a pretty fast walker. See you in WI? :)