It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
HypersomniacLive: Einmal warst du jung und schön, jetzt bisst du nur schön blöd.
I'm German and I've never heard that one. :) The more usual form is a snowclone literally translating to: Back in the day you used to be [positive adjective 1] and [positive adjective 2], now you're just "and".
This should be the most recent list of games to shop up, right?

Seasoned Deals (third run)
7th Guest (-75%)
Age of Wonders 2 The Wizard's Throne (-67%)
Bard's Tale, The (-80%)
Beyond Good & Evil (-75%)
Black Mirror 2 (-75%)
Children of the Nile Complete (-80%)
Clive Barker's Undying (-75%)
Darkstone (-75%)
Deus Ex GOTY Edition (-75%)
Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall (-75%)
Far Cry 2 Fortune's Edition (-75%)
Gex (-67%)
Gobliiins Pack (-75%)
Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition (-75%)
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (-80%)
Hitman Contracts (-80%)
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream (-80%)
Jade Empire: Special Edition (-80%)
King of Dragon Pass (-75%)
Legend of Kyrandia, The (Book One) (-75%)
Little Big Adventure 2 (-75%)
Myst Masterpiece Edition (-65%)
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident (-80%)
Nox (-75%)
Pharaoh+Cleopatra (-75%)
Red Faction (-80%)
Red Faction 2 (-80%)
Return to Krondor (-75%)
Return to Mysterious Island (-80%)
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood (-80%)
Shadow Man (-75%)
SpellForce Platinum (-80%)
Spycraft The Great Game (-75%)
STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Special Edition (-50%)
Two Worlds (-80%)
Wasteland (-75%)
Wizardry 6+7 (-75%)
Worms 2 (-75%)

Fresh Deals (still second run)
Last Federation, The (-75%)
QUBE Director's Cut (-80%)
Raven, The: Legacy of a Master Thief (-85%)
Rayman Origins (-75%)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
HypersomniacLive: Einmal warst du jung und schön, jetzt bisst du nur schön blöd.
Zeyes: I'm German and I've never heard that one. :) The more usual form is a snowclone literally translating to: Back in the day you used to be [positive adjective 1] and [positive adjective 2], now you're just "and".
That's a variation of the one I posted and that one I knew too.
ElTerprise: This should be the most recent list of games to shop up, right?
Minus Sam & Max?
It seems so.
it's turning into an all out slog between these two

I'm thinking FTL is going to (slowly) take it
ElTerprise: This should be the most recent list of games to shop up, right?
madth3: Minus Sam & Max?
It seems so.
Yeah missed that. Thanks.
Tolmar: Critical hits are a myth, never had one in all the sales!

Gog obviously doesn't care for my greater good :(
Did you click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM or missed some due to trivial and superflous activities like, you know, sleeping?

Because i basically clicked on everything once, bar some games at the start of the sale because it already started and maybe 5-6 while sleeping in the last 3 days and i've got 3 (The Last Express, Pixeljunk Monsters and Monster Bash) until now.
I think it's not a random chance at every game, but rather more like some of the games are precalculated as free for you and if you miss those you can definetely not get any. You MUST stay as awake as possible and click on almost every single one, to have a chance. Or just be VERY lucky...i called a friend of mine last night to tell him that Rangnar Tornquist was on the forum and he came to see, casually clicked on the two games of that moment and got a freebie, and he wasn't even following the sale at all.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
evilnancyreagan: it's turning into an all out slog between these two

But still not enough power to light up the engines.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
*randomly opens GOG's home again*
*sees Sam & Max*
*WTF! Buys it*
:D
Shendue: Shadowrun Returns is good but the expansion (also in the sale) is WAY better. You need the original to play the expansion, tho, if i'm not mistaken.
No, Shadowrun: Dragonfall is a standalone game. So you don't really need Shadowrun Returns. But beside the fact that it's very linear, it's a good game and I enjoyed it. I would recommend to pick it up.
OK, folks -- tell me why you love FTL so much. Can you tell me another game I might know that it's like? I'm not really into space/sci-fi all that much :p

EDIT: spelling :p
Post edited March 06, 2015 by genkicolleen
cecil: I've gotten one Critical Hit this whole sale is it possible to get more then one does anyone know?
I got 3 'til now. You just have to become a sort of zombie like me by forgetting sleep, staying awake and online almost 24/7 and click on every single one of them.
evilnancyreagan: it's turning into an all out slog between these two

GOG proving that nothing is Faster Than Light after all. ;)
Tolmar: Critical hits are a myth, never had one in all the sales!

Gog obviously doesn't care for my greater good :(
Shendue: Did you click on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM or missed some due to trivial and superflous activities like, you know, sleeping?

Because i basically clicked on everything once, bar some games at the start of the sale because it already started and maybe 5-6 while sleeping in the last 3 days and i've got 3 (The Last Express, Pixeljunk Monsters and Monster Bash) until now.
I think it's not a random chance at every game, but rather more like some of the games are precalculated as free for you and if you miss those you can definetely not get any. You MUST stay as awake as possible and click on almost every single one, to have a chance. Or just be VERY lucky...i called a friend of mine last night to tell him that Rangnar Tornquist was on the forum and he came to see, casually clicked on the two games of that moment and got a freebie, and he wasn't even following the sale at all.
hmm, I am not clicking on every game hoping for a freebee. I am just clicking on games that i actually want and hoping that others who want the game I am not interested in have a better chance at getting it for free. free games are nice, but what's the point if you aren't gonna play them? unless you are gonna gift them I suppose.

edit: oooo, I didn't go flying back five pages after posting. nice!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Crewdroog
I just looked at the german insomnia thread, Only about 70 pages LOL beginners :)