It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember when I bought a box with some ten adventure games, back in the day...
Sam & Max Hit The Road had a bug that crashed it every time I was near the giant wool ball, I think?

I will finally be able to play it, snif T_T *grabs game and runs*
Matruchus: Going to bed now since its again 1.30AM here.

Good night all and enjoy the night/day wherever you are.
Good night and +1 for the gift.
tinyE: Who is that? Maybe we have the same guy.
Trid: Look at it like this: You have a fan (or stalker...)

BTW: Mine only showing up from time to time...
Lucky. I'm losing 6 a day.
tinyE: 1000 copies of S&Max and I still haven't gotten a freebie!? :P The fact that I already have it is moot. :P
IanM: Me neither. As of several hours ago I've abandoned my strategy of only going for the games on my shortlists and borrowed access to a Windows PC to see if that makes a difference. It hasn't, so probably I'm on the naughty list...
My only crit & hit and miss was on Android, if that helps.
Considering the 1200 Indys took nearly an hour and a half at a better time of day I'm not too hopeful of seeing the rabbit and the dog make way anytime soon...
MissFable: I'm really hoping Nexus pops up soon. I have been trying to get it for 2 days now and I'm ready to be done.
1-in-39, or if you look at it this way, 1-in-13 that one of us will be happy the next game. ;)
HypersomniacLive: Einmal warst du jung und schön, jetzt bisst du nur schön blöd.
Never heard it this way. I know something similar. Where have you learned this?
MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
HypersomniacLive: Einmal warst du jung und schön, jetzt bisst du nur schön blöd.
Ah ok.Not the most elegant thing to say!:D
Zeyes: Considering the 1200 Indys took nearly an hour and a half at a better time of day I'm not too hopeful of seeing the rabbit and the dog make way anytime soon...
I think it's going quite fast for now...
Methinks a Keaning is starting...
I've gotten one Critical Hit this whole sale is it possible to get more then one does anyone know?
Regarding the German saying I know it like this:
http://basecover.de/frueher-war-ich-jung-und-knackig-heute-bin-ich-nur-noch-knackig-597.html
cecil: I've gotten one Critical Hit this whole sale is it possible to get more then one does anyone know?
It's.
cecil: I've gotten one Critical Hit this whole sale is it possible to get more then one does anyone know?
According to legend.Yes.

Yeah it is possible.
yes, I have gotten more than one