It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: 1-in-39 chance of Myst for myself and penchi87, and 1-in-39 of Beyond Good and Evil for MrBanballow for the next Seasoned game. ;)
That's little more than 2%! Very, very good odds, I say.
MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
ALH: Only one i can think of is: Man ist so alt wie man sich fühlt - One is as old as one feels
Does not fit regarding what the clue was
"There's a German saying about young and good looking, do you happen to know it? "
In your German say (which of course I knew) there is nothing mentioned about the LOOK at all (which reminds me of how terrible I must look meanwhile).
Sleep is for the weak!

And I'm weak... ^^
high rated
Good night at everyone, including the guy that is constantly voting me down and costing me rep every day. ;)
ALH: Only one i can think of is: Man ist so alt wie man sich fühlt - One is as old as one feels
MarkoH01: Does not fit regarding what the clue was
"There's a German saying about young and good looking, do you happen to know it? "
In your German say (which of course I knew) there is nothing mentioned about the LOOK at all (which reminds me of how terrible I must look meanwhile).
Yeah i know.Only one i could think of.And maybe he misremembered it.

You know..Men often think of young and good looking!:D
high rated
Klumpen0815: Good night at everyone, including the guy that is constantly voting me down and costing me rep every day. ;)
Who is that? Maybe we have the same guy.
high rated
MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
Einmal warst du jung und schön, jetzt bisst du nur schön blöd.

Tarnicus: I really enjoyed Hector and the Pursuit of Happiness. It is a bit different from his other movies :)
That's because it's not an Edgar Wright film! ;-)
Grargar: Alright folks. Since it seems that both games will take a while, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll edit my post with the updated information when I get up. Good morning/afternoon/night to everyone!
Thx and goodnight!
Cacktaw: Not sure if you'll see Myst.

2015-03-04 19:58:44: Myst Masterpiece Edition <-- I think this was still in round 2. So you're waiting for round 3...
The Seasoned games are already in Round 3.
Have a look at this post - it's a little outdated (2+ hours), but you'll see the games that have yet to appear.
Klumpen0815: Good night at everyone, including the guy that is constantly voting me down and costing me rep every day. ;)
+1 to help :)
tinyE: 1000 copies of S&Max and I still haven't gotten a freebie!? :P The fact that I already have it is moot. :P
Me neither. As of several hours ago I've abandoned my strategy of only going for the games on my shortlists and borrowed access to a Windows PC to see if that makes a difference. It hasn't, so probably I'm on the naughty list...
MarkoH01: Does not fit regarding what the clue was
ALH: Yeah i know.Only one i could think of.And maybe he misremembered it.

You know..Men often think of young and good looking!:D
The only other one i could think would be Alter vor Schönheit but thats not a legit saying, is it?
tinyE: Who is that? Maybe we have the same guy.
Look at it like this: You have a fan (or stalker...)

BTW: Mine only showing up from time to time...
Getcomposted: 1-in-39 chance of Myst for myself and penchi87, and 1-in-39 of Beyond Good and Evil for MrBanballow for the next Seasoned game. ;)
I'm really hoping Nexus pops up soon. I have been trying to get it for 2 days now and I'm ready to be done.
Got Sam & Max this time YES!!! :)