It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Critical hits are a myth, never had one in all the sales!

Gog obviously doesn't care for my greater good :(
Going to bed now since its again 1.30AM here.

Good night all and enjoy the night/day wherever you are.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Matruchus
HypersomniacLive: They all care about the Greater Good, that's all one needs to know..
Klumpen0815: Lol.
Simon Pegg! Which movie is it?
I really enjoyed Hector and the Pursuit of Happiness. It is a bit different from his other movies :)
Tolmar: Critical hits are a myth, never had one in all the sales!
When you do get one, it will be on a really cheap game that you already own, so.
ArtisticMinstrel: My mistake. I know something was... Indiana maybe? Must track down that list again. I keep closing it.
goplanet: Indiana was 1200 in the third round. It was the first one up.
That'd do it.
I hadn't pegged the round change. Indiana still moved pretty quickly, and Sam & Max seems to be moving this time as well.
high rated
The_Blog: I literally just fell asleep in fronf of my PC :S
+1 :)
MarkoH01: Those were my second. Had them on discs (you might remember those blue rectangle things with data on it?) and didn't have a drive anymore so it came to this.
I have my fair share of "I own a physical copy of this but I want a cheap DRM-free digital copy too" titles in my library.

In fact, I just now snagged Sam & Max, which I had in the "well, it'd be nice but I'm not too worried if I miss out" bit of my brain.

Also, fun story: I actually own boxed copies of Beneath a Steel Sky and Star Control 2, which I bought secondhand long before they came out for free. Just feels weird somehow to say, "Oh hey, I paid $20 at some point for a free game!" Though it does mean I have physical copies of the comics and maps and whatnot, so, eh.
ArtisticMinstrel: My mistake. I know something was... Indiana maybe? Must track down that list again. I keep closing it.
IanM: 1200 http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
Thanks
ALH: Only one i can think of is: Man ist so alt wie man sich fühlt - One is as old as one feels
Klumpen0815: 120?
How exactly do you think all the insomniac zombies here are feeling right now? :D
If you still have any sense of time and space you have not entered the Insomniac Zone yet!
1000 copies of S&Max and I still haven't gotten a freebie!? :P The fact that I already have it is moot. :P
1-in-39 chance of Myst for myself and penchi87, and 1-in-39 of Beyond Good and Evil for MrBanballow for the next Seasoned game. ;)
The_Blog: I literally just fell asleep in fronf of my PC :S
budejovice: +1 :)
The worst is that I have to go outside now and bring the trash to the street. It is dark, cold and wet outside. Really not where I wanna go now ^^ I also appearently slept on my right eye since vision on that eye i a bit blurry now. ^^
Alright folks. Since it seems that both games will take a while, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll edit my post with the updated information when I get up. Good morning/afternoon/night to everyone!
Getcomposted: 1-in-39 chance of Myst for myself and penchi87, and 1-in-39 of Beyond Good and Evil for MrBanballow for the next Seasoned game. ;)
Not sure if you'll see Myst.

2015-03-04 19:58:44: Myst Masterpiece Edition <-- I think this was still in round 2. So you're waiting for round 3...

nvm... I'm just tired.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Cacktaw
high rated
Grargar: Alright folks. Since it seems that both games will take a while, I'm going to get some sleep. I'll edit my post with the updated information when I get up. Good morning/afternoon/night to everyone!
Sleep well!