It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Oh dear, do you know what this information will cause?
Matruchus: Already sanitized :)
For the greater good.
OMG!! 1200 copies of Sam and Max... And probably it will go before FTL...
ArtisticMinstrel: Again - wasn't it 1200 in the 2nd round as well?
No, it was 800.
Alright, Sam and Max finally. Good thing I got woken up earlier. On the other hand not much choice and will probably be dealing working only 3 hours of sleep. Anyways, Yay, finally got Sam and Max Hit The Road ^_^
Lecterl: Hummm....I passed on:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS,
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, and
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS.

Are they really that good?

Plus can someone explain what they mean on a critical hit?
Shadowrun Returns is good but the expansion (also in the sale) is WAY better. You need the original to play the expansion, tho, if i'm not mistaken.

Gabriel Knight i've heard mixed things. I actually backed it and Moebius, but did't play it yet. From what i've heard, tho, the graphics are a mixed bag, as the 2D backgrounds are beautiful but the 3D characters are ugly. It doesn't surprise me since i had the same impression about Moebius, that shares the very same engine (from Phoenix Online Studios, who made the Cognition series).
The story is obviously pretty good, since it's Gabriel Knight, remake or not.

I've read good things of Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. It's basically a Diablo-ish isometric hack-n-slash with RPG elements. I owned the original Heretic Kingdoms years ago and it was horribly bug-ridden and generic, but this one seems way better.

"Critical hits" are freebie games. When you click on a game in this sale and you get it for free, a message about you "scoring a critical hit" appears to add a humorous flavour to the price grabbing.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
Matruchus: Already sanitized :)
Klumpen0815: For the greater good.
Not again :)

For the NoX
The_Blog: I literally just fell asleep in fronf of my PC :S
Only once? ;)
ArtisticMinstrel: Again - wasn't it 1200 in the 2nd round as well?
Grargar: No, it was 800.
My mistake. I know something was... Indiana maybe? Must track down that list again. I keep closing it.
trentonlf: 1. You don't keep your wiki up to date so I stopped looking :-P

2. I do not know the German saying :)
MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
Only one i can think of is: Man ist so alt wie man sich fühlt - One is as old as one feels
It's not what I was after, but I'll take one copy of dog and rabbity thing hit the road.
*Continues watching*
high rated
Looks like you could use a critical hit!
Grargar: No, it was 800.
ArtisticMinstrel: My mistake. I know something was... Indiana maybe? Must track down that list again. I keep closing it.
Indiana was 1200 in the third round. It was the first one up.
MarkoH01: Only once? ;)
Yeah. Before that I always played a game or managed keep myself awake in any way. This time my brain just said, "Ok man you better grab some sleep. I will flip this switch, ok?". :S
I don't remember how I actually wen't asleep. I just woke up 2 minutes ago. ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by The_Blog
ArtisticMinstrel: My mistake. I know something was... Indiana maybe? Must track down that list again. I keep closing it.
1200 http://birdiesoft.dk/insomniaspring2015.php?loc=US_USD
MarkoH01: I don't know either and I AM a German. Please tell.
ALH: Only one i can think of is: Man ist so alt wie man sich fühlt - One is as old as one feels
120?
How exactly do you think all the insomniac zombies here are feeling right now? :D