It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Klumpen0815: Lol.
Simon Pegg! Which movie is it?
If it's all for the Greater Good. (Stop saying that!) it must be Hot Fuzz.
Faster than Light my ass.
400 Copies left for FTL!

It's a great game and all, but isn't 600 a overkill? Since it's so popular, many already have it including the people who bought it in the 1st round.
trentonlf: The Fresh games still have another round to go after these finish ;)
Grargar: No. The Seasoned side is on round 3, while the Fresh side is almost out of round 2.
Ah alright, thanks... WHAT?! That's still the second round of the freshies??? xD
Wouldn't have expected this...
Hummm....I passed on:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS,
GABRIEL KNIGHT: SINS OF THE FATHERS – 20TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, and
SHADOWS: HERETIC KINGDOMS.

Are they really that good?

Plus can someone explain what they mean on a critical hit?
Scored a critical hit and got Tomb Raider 1+2+3 as a freebie. Cool. First (and probably last) time that's actually worked for me on this.
Sachys: that COULD explain the crash
budejovice: The banging and learning were probably not at the exact same time. :)
maybe THEN... but i see more than just coincidence afoot!
Anaxphone: If it's all for the Greater Good. (Stop saying that!) it must be Hot Fuzz.
THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
VanHohenheim.746: Scored a critical hit and got Tomb Raider 1+2+3 as a freebie. Cool. First (and probably last) time that's actually worked for me on this.
Congrats!
Anaxphone: If it's all for the Greater Good. (Stop saying that!) it must be Hot Fuzz.
trentonlf: THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
Shut it. ;)
Leroux: Still no Q.U.B.E. and 500 (!) copies of FTL instead? O_o
I feel your pain, it's the last game between me and sleep. And God knows if i need it, i basically slept a grand total of 10-11 hrs in the last 3 days.
trentonlf: THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
THE GREATER GOOD
YARP!
Lecterl: Hummm....I passed on:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS,

Shadowrun is cool turn-based tactics game. Although very linear, it's got good combat.

Critical hit means you get a free game!
Lecterl: Hummm....I passed on:

SHADOWRUN RETURNS,

Critical hit is when you click the button to buy the game but it shows up as free.
MarkoH01: Oh I do. I wanted to play my Outcast (retail) copy and didn't manage to do it. I've searched the internet and stumbled on a HD patch which only works with the GOG version. Outcast was the only game for years on my shelf until I discovered the Tex Murphy games and then it went pretty quick.
Klumpen0815: Ha! I see you tried applying the HD patch to the 2CD Outcast version from "Play The Games vol.3" too!
No cigar, I had to get the GoG version. :D
Actually not exactly. I had (already have) the original german retail version not a game sampler. But I guess they're identical and yes, no cigar there. It's kind of funny: I came to GOG because of Outcast and the HD patch and now GOG offers Outcast purchasers the free HD update which is even better than the HD patch. I had a few chats with the devs - really nice guys.