It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: The Laras are on now!
He just posted about getting them, and he's off to a well deserved state of unconsciousness. :P
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Getcomposted
xep624: I haven't got one in this sale, but you will see a message of "critical hit" - meaning you don't pay for a game. Basically you just need t click as many times as possible on "Buy Now" button and maybe at some stage you will see the critical hit message. That's what others are posting here anyway. And good luck!
Don't spread that. It just causes useless traffic on the servers. You just have to click once. If you are lucky you get a crit. If not you try next game. Spamming clicks on the same game is wasted effort and traffic.
high rated
trentonlf: Shadowrun Dragonfall

[...]
Ah, does this mean that you've stopped snooping around people's GOGWiki pages? ;-P
Cheers a bunch, but I'm good!

trentonlf: [...]

I'm still young, born in 72' :)
There's a German saying about young and good looking, do you happen to know it?

Klumpen0815: You mean the elders in the long robes here?
Nobody knows how old they truly are and nobody tries to imagine their true skills.
They all care about the Greater Good, that's all one needs to know..
ALH: Dunno.Maybe there will be an seasoned encore!
Matruchus: Or maybe the 96 hours twitch stream games will appear in the double promo special uber fantastic gog bonanza.
Bring it!
sztihamer: Someone get me Tomb Raider here. I'm out of money. I will give you a copy of Tomb Raider 2013 on Steam.
goplanet: You want to throw in a case of gonorrhea while you're at it?
Well the new game is not on GOG unfortunately... :(
MarkoH01: Oh I do. I wanted to play my Outcast (retail) copy and didn't manage to do it. I've searched the internet and stumbled on a HD patch which only works with the GOG version. Outcast was the only game for years on my shelf until I discovered the Tex Murphy games and then it went pretty quick.
I've heard about it from a co-worker. I told him that i collected old videogames and he told me about the site. I answered him that i disliked digital distribution, since i have a thing for original boxes, but ended up subscribing anyway just to grab the free games. Actually, i think i didn't actually buy anything for more than a year.
Then, i found about sales and pretty much converted to the dark side. Including those i just bought in this very sale, i have 296 games in my library now. I have a very feeble will when it comes to discounted prices, i guess.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
Klumpen0815: I don't like mushrooms anyway, but it may be fun to go through markets with a Geiger-counter. :D
Tarnicus: I'm not a fan of them either but they can be a valuable survival food, IF you know how to identify them, which can be difficult as sometimes the only differences can be seen on a spore print under magnification. If any of you happen to play my post-apocalyptic game-book (hopefully the first of a series) when it is complete, here is a tip! Amanita muscaria mushrooms can save your life, regardless of what you read in survival books! Fortunately this information is becoming more wide-spread, however many older text list them as deadly. They are not, especially when prepared correctly. They are starting to come up in my area now as Autumn/Fall is here. Boil them for 10 minutes. Drink the water for a psychoactive effect (at your own risk) as that converts the ibotenic acid to muscimol, the "high" and leaves the flesh safely edible :)

The nicest mushrooms to eat in the mountains are Saffron Milk Caps. I don't really like mushrooms but these are pretty nice raw. Masses of people drive 2 hours from Sydney every year to harvest them.
BTW: I was told that mushroom picking in Australia is illegal... That's what I was told by mate in Victoria... In Victoria there aren't many wild mushrooms, and kangaroos seem to like them. Saffron milk caps fried on butter are just freaking amazing!!
trentonlf: Shadowrun Dragonfall

[...]
HypersomniacLive: Ah, does this mean that you've stopped snooping around people's GOGWiki pages? ;-P
Cheers a bunch, but I'm good!

trentonlf: [...]

I'm still young, born in 72' :)
HypersomniacLive: There's a German saying about young and good looking, do you happen to know it?
1. You don't keep your wiki up to date so I stopped looking :-P

2. I do not know the German saying :)
Shendue: I've heard about it from a co-worker. I told him that i collected old videogames and he told me about the site. I answered him that i disliked digital distribution, since i have a thing for original boxes, but ended up subscribing anyway just to grab the free games. Actually, i think i didn' actually buy anything for more than a year.
Then, i found about sales and pretty much converted to the dark side. Including those i just bought in this very sale, i have 296 games in my library now. I have a very feeble will when it comes to discounted prices, i guess.
IIRC, I was looking for Lure of the Temptress and Beneath a Steel Sky, and I happened on an article about a new games site that had them - for FREE!
high rated
I can't add much to the Harrison Ford discussion, but we share a birthday. And I once knew a chick who banged him when he was learning to fly helicopters at Bell in Fort Worth, TX.
Klumpen0815: You mean the elders in the long robes here?
Nobody knows how old they truly are and nobody tries to imagine their true skills.
HypersomniacLive: They all care about the Greater Good, that's all one needs to know..
Lol.
Simon Pegg! Which movie is it?
budejovice: I can't add much to the Harrison Ford discussion, but we share a birthday. And I once knew a chick who banged him when he was learning to fly helicopters at Bell in Fort Worth, TX.
that COULD explain the crash
HypersomniacLive: They all care about the Greater Good, that's all one needs to know..
Klumpen0815: Lol.
Simon Pegg! Which movie is it?
Hot Fuzz iirc.
Still no Q.U.B.E. and 500 (!) copies of FTL instead? O_o
high rated
budejovice: I can't add much to the Harrison Ford discussion, but we share a birthday. And I once knew a chick who banged him when he was learning to fly helicopters at Bell in Fort Worth, TX.
Sachys: that COULD explain the crash
The banging and learning were probably not at the exact same time. :)