It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ALH: You don't have to buy if you don't get lucky
Sachys: Glad GOG hasnt run that as an ad campaign - people would think its a brothel
:D :D :D
jakob187: In unrelated news, Harrison Ford was in a plane crash, seriously injured, but is alive. However, no one is 100% sure of his status.

If Deckard/Hans Solo dies today, I'm going to be a very pissed-off individual. NOTHING kills Hans Solo. EVER.
Silly bugger should have flown a safer aircraft like the Millennium Falcon! :(
ALH: You don't have to buy if you don't get lucky
Sachys: Glad GOG hasnt run that as an ad campaign - people would think its a brothel
They may think that anyway from some of the game promo images.
pengchi87: That's the only game left in my seasoned get list. :-)
Been waiting. Hard. Well, not as hard as I do Dragonfall but anyways. I want to complete the series!

Got Riven and Uru already :-)
Same here, and in this Insomnia. I decided I'd try them out, but of course I had to start bass-ackwards in the order of buying them. ;)
Don't give them some "ideas"
jakob187: 600 copies on FTL? Come on! Everybody owns that thing by now!

GOG is trolling me so hard right now. LOL
Hey! I don't!

*Quietly sobs in the corner alone*
So the fresh games are almost out... What will happen then? Only the seasoned side will show on games, while the other say "we are sorry, the fresh games are out of stock"?
Jeysie: *flops* Just kill me now...

As an aside, I just realized I actually no longer even remember how I heard about GOG.com.
MarkoH01: Oh I do. I wanted to play my Outcast (retail) copy and didn't manage to do it. I've searched the internet and stumbled on a HD patch which only works with the GOG version. Outcast was the only game for years on my shelf until I discovered the Tex Murphy games and then it went pretty quick.
Ha! I see you tried applying the HD patch to the 2CD Outcast version from "Play The Games vol.3" too!
No cigar, I had to get the GoG version. :D
Someone get me Tomb Raider here. I'm out of money. I will give you a copy of Tomb Raider 2013 on Steam.
Prohzac: Dang! I've missed Tomb Raiders twice (at work at that time), and now that I have day off it all progresses so slow. Torture me not! Bring Laras on!
The Laras are on now!
gamefood: So the fresh games are almost out... What will happen then? Only the seasoned side will show on games, while the other say "we are sorry, the fresh games are out of stock"?
Dunno.Maybe there will be a seasoned encore!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ALH
gamefood: So the fresh games are almost out... What will happen then? Only the seasoned side will show on games, while the other say "we are sorry, the fresh games are out of stock"?
The Fresh games still have another round to go after these finish ;)
No. The Seasoned side is on round 3, while the Fresh side is almost out of round 2.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Grargar
ALH: Dunno.Maybe there will be an seasoned encore!
Or maybe the 96 hours twitch stream games will appear in the double promo special uber fantastic gog bonanza.
sztihamer: Someone get me Tomb Raider here. I'm out of money. I will give you a copy of Tomb Raider 2013 on Steam.
You want to throw in a case of gonorrhea while you're at it?