It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MrBanballow: Tomb Raider... is not BG&E. :(
tinyE: I'm sorry to be stupid, but BG&E?
Beyond Good & Evil
Beyond Good and Evil
opticq: Hmm to buy Tomb Raider or not to buy.
1-in-40 chance of Myst next.
*sobs a little*
Beyond Good & Evil
jakob187: 600 copies on FTL? Come on! Everybody owns that thing by now!

GOG is trolling me so hard right now. LOL
Jeysie: *flops* Just kill me now...

As an aside, I just realized I actually no longer even remember how I heard about GOG.com.
Oh I do. I wanted to play my Outcast (retail) copy and didn't manage to do it. I've searched the internet and stumbled on a HD patch which only works with the GOG version. Outcast was the only game for years on my shelf until I discovered the Tex Murphy games and then it went pretty quick.
ZaineH: Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
Cacktaw: How does the freebie work?
Sometimes when you click the "Buy Now" button on Insomnia promos, the price will be listed as nothing instead of the discount. That's a "Crit." Pure, random luck. And rare.
MissFable: Beyond Good & Evil
Thank you. :D

Now I just have to figure out what the means. :P

Doom is not StarCraft. So? XD
Post edited March 06, 2015 by tinyE
ALH: Here!
ZaineH: Alright! Enjoy. :)
Thx a lot.Very cool!
Thank gog! Finally got my Tomb Raiders, but boy, it was so close from letting it go!

Gotta sleep. G'night, Ladies and Gants and happy hunting.
ZaineH: Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
Cacktaw: How does the freebie work?
I haven't got one in this sale, but you will see a message of "critical hit" - meaning you don't pay for a game. Basically you just need t click as many times as possible on "Buy Now" button and maybe at some stage you will see the critical hit message. That's what others are posting here anyway. And good luck!
opticq: Hmm to buy Tomb Raider or not to buy.
Getcomposted: 1-in-40 chance of Myst next.
*sobs a little*
That's the only game left in my seasoned get list. :-)
Been waiting. Hard. Well, not as hard as I do Dragonfall but anyways. I want to complete the series!

Got Riven and Uru already :-)
The Tomb Raiders. I remember that there was at least one person desperately seeking the Laras...
Edit: Yes, it was Prohzac and he should be online. Did you manage to get your copy?
Edit2: Just saw that everything is all right and the Laras are were they belong (it really is like you are posting out of time - everything is too fast).
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So? Just don't eat mushrooms ;)
Yes, there was radiation but in 1986 they all said that it mabe that all the food will be contaminated. It was the same thing with the first golf war when say said terrorists could poison our water. I was afraid to drink my tea! That was the day were I decided to not read newspapers or watch newscasts anymore.
Klumpen0815: I don't like mushrooms anyway, but it may be fun to go through markets with a Geiger-counter. :D
I'm not a fan of them either but they can be a valuable survival food, IF you know how to identify them, which can be difficult as sometimes the only differences can be seen on a spore print under magnification. If any of you happen to play my post-apocalyptic game-book (hopefully the first of a series) when it is complete, here is a tip! Amanita muscaria mushrooms can save your life, regardless of what you read in survival books! Fortunately this information is becoming more wide-spread, however many older text list them as deadly. They are not, especially when prepared correctly. They are starting to come up in my area now as Autumn/Fall is here. Boil them for 10 minutes. Drink the water for a psychoactive effect (at your own risk) as that converts the ibotenic acid to muscimol, the "high" and leaves the flesh safely edible :)

The nicest mushrooms to eat in the mountains are Saffron Milk Caps. I don't really like mushrooms but these are pretty nice raw. Masses of people drive 2 hours from Sydney every year to harvest them.
ALH: You don't have to buy if you don't get lucky
Glad GOG hasnt run that as an ad campaign - people would think its a brothel
1-in-40 chance of Beyond Good & Evil being the next Seasoned game as well. ;)