It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZaineH: Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
I don't...
Edit: Wait! I do in fact...
Post edited March 06, 2015 by sztihamer
Cacktaw: I've yet to see Desktop Dungeon.
Matruchus: You won't till round 3 since it was already in the promo twice.
That sucks... I've been sitting here watching this thing for almost 2 days

/frown
ZaineH: Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
I don't, actually. I was trying to decide if I wanted it when it sold out.
Hmm to buy Tomb Raider or not to buy.
How does the freebie work?
Tomb Raider... is not BG&E. :(
Cacktaw: How does the freebie work?
I don't know, I haven't gotten one yet! :P
MarkoH01: What should I say? 1970.
xep624: In PCPowerPlay (Aussie/New Zealan magazine) I read a few times about gamers who are over 65... That should make you feel better :)
I actually have several friends over my age that play videogames. Also, i pretty much come from a family of gamers. My mother plays videogames, my father used to play videogames, my aunt plays videogames, just like my sister and her husband, my cousin does, my uncle doesn't (but he loves boardgames), well, you got the idea. Even my grandma was really into playing classic card games.
I used to play point-and-click adventures on pc with my mom since i was 6. In fact, i learned english thanks to Sierra and their text parser interface. Bless you, King's Quest. We usually took turns at playing them, so that when one of us got stuck, the other one could help advancing. We played co-op on stuff like Zak Mckracken, the 2 Monkey Island games, the King Quest series, the Leisure Suit Larry games, Police Quest, Kyrandia, etc.
Fun times.
jakob187: In unrelated news, Harrison Ford was in a plane crash, seriously injured, but is alive. However, no one is 100% sure of his status.

If Deckard/Hans Solo dies today, I'm going to be a very pissed-off individual. NOTHING kills Hans Solo. EVER.
Getcomposted: He's not having much luck these days. Injured on the set of the new Star Wars, now this. Let's hope the bad luck doesn't come in threes. To kill Han Solo, the universe would probably have to end. :D
or a certain mickey mouse outfit aquires the rights to... oh.
ALH: Here!
Alright! Enjoy. :)
Matruchus: You won't till round 3 since it was already in the promo twice.
Cacktaw: That sucks... I've been sitting here watching this thing for almost 2 days

/frown
It was in the promo on 2nd and 3rd of march.
Click on buy and maybe you get lucky.(You don't have to buy if you don't get lucky).
MrBanballow: Tomb Raider... is not BG&E. :(
I'm sorry to be stupid, but BG&E?
Well... Wasn't lucky with Tomb Raider... If anyone gets it to me I will give the person a steam key for the new Tomb Raider.
ALH: Click on buy and maybe you get lucky.(You don't have to buy if you don't get lucky).
Heh... wonder how many freebies I missed while sitting here NOT clicking the buy button on these games rolling.