It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, thanks guys, I'll bite :D
Time to make dinner... wish me luck ;)
blotunga: I don't trade, I only gift :)
trentonlf: Check your PM! Banished is smiling in there :-)
Ah,the spirit of Insomnia.:-) +1
Experiment513: Those 300 Banished copies went fast! :-o
It's in the name.
Hmph, Arcanum a dilemma for me. It's exactly the type of game I enjoy the most, but something about the aesthetic has always put me off. It's the type of game I would play if I got it for free, but I hesitate to actually spend money on it. Even when the money involved is only $1.49. I feel like a cheapskate.
why just 2 games at the time? WHY!!! you cruel magnificent bastards?!?!?
deleted
Sachys:
BUY BANISHED!
Cavalary: Did. First purchase of the sale. May be last too, depending.

As for those saying they hoped it'd go for less, this is the lowest price for Banished so far here.
It was a Mutator, so some people got it for $2 a few months ago. Other than that, yeah, lowest price ever.
Elmofongo: Arcanum is great in concept alone.

A Tolkien esque fantasy world with all the Elves, Dwarves, Orcs, Dragons, etc. But in a more modern setting in this case a 19th century steampunk world. Instead of the typical medieval setting with castles and knights in armor.
There are also many different ways to play through it, in addition to a tonne of secret stuff. Also, it's the only game I've found with gnomish smoking jackets.
Shit, I was on the fence about Banished, and I missed it. Ah, well, I don't play the city builders I have...but it looks so cool! Well, more of my scant money saved for Terraria, maybe, or This War of Mine.
Whoa! Banished just... flew!
It toucehs my heart to see arcanum sell so well. <3
New Seasoned deal: Theme Park (-75%) [250]

Previous Seasoned deals

Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura (-75%) [350]

Current Fresh deal: Lumino City (-50%) [100]

Previous Fresh deals

Hammerwatch (-75%) [150]
Banished (-70%) [300]
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I MISSED BANISHED!!!! NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
Come on, Wizardry 6+7 bundle!