It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Which games are still left in the fresh promo for round 2?
Grargar: It didn't appear in the third round yet.
Getcomposted: Interesting, I've got three hits for it on Pidgeot's tracker.

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (150 copies)
2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)
2015-03-04 22:24:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)

Although the last two entries are very close together. I just assumed that was the randomizing.
That was a glitch. There is an extra entry for Nox on the list but it did not occur on the site. Nox has yet appear in round 3.
Grargar: It didn't appear in the third round yet.
Getcomposted: Interesting, I've got three hits for it on Pidgeot's tracker.

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (150 copies)
2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)
2015-03-04 22:24:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)

Although the last two entries are very close together. I just assumed that was the randomizing.
that glitch has happened on a bunch of titles, wouldn't worry about it :)
jakob187: In unrelated news, Harrison Ford was in a plane crash, seriously injured, but is alive. However, no one is 100% sure of his status.

If Deckard/Hans Solo dies today, I'm going to be a very pissed-off individual. NOTHING kills Hans Solo. EVER.
He's not having much luck these days. Injured on the set of the new Star Wars, now this. Let's hope the bad luck doesn't come in threes. To kill Han Solo, the universe would probably have to end. :D
Matruchus: Which games are still left in the fresh promo for round 2?
I've yet to see Desktop Dungeon.
high rated
trentonlf: Are you in need of it?
Sorry, in need of what exactly? I don't really know what you were referring to, I just saw that post and replied to mess with you a bit.

zfox2064: Some of us have a birth date in the 1980's. Way to make me feel old.
And you're still a puppy compared to some of us. ;-)
jakob187: 600 copies on FTL? Come on! Everybody owns that thing by now!

GOG is trolling me so hard right now. LOL
*flops* Just kill me now...

As an aside, I just realized I actually no longer even remember how I heard about GOG.com.
Klumpen0815: Looks quite a bit like my guitar mirrored, I can't play it though, just built it at a well known guitar maker in Bavaria while gathering skills in my learning years (I'm an instrument maker). It's worth about 1200€ but I probably won't sell it. A-B class wood and sounds very sweet with "Savarez Alliance Corum". Use those strings, people!
I am going downstairs to grab mine in the next slow period. I only just got it back from a friend's house and my callouses have already softened!
jakob187: 600 copies on FTL? Come on! Everybody owns that thing by now!

GOG is trolling me so hard right now. LOL
Not Me!
well until now.
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, in need of what exactly? I don't really know what you were referring to, I just saw that post and replied to mess with you a bit.

And you're still a puppy compared to some of us. ;-)
Shadowrun Dragonfall

I'm still young, born in 72' :)
trentonlf: Are you in need of it?
HypersomniacLive: Sorry, in need of what exactly? I don't really know what you were referring to, I just saw that post and replied to mess with you a bit.

zfox2064: Some of us have a birth date in the 1980's. Way to make me feel old.
HypersomniacLive: And you're still a puppy compared to some of us. ;-)
You mean the elders in the long robes here?
Nobody knows how old they truly are and nobody tries to imagine their true skills.
Matruchus: Which games are still left in the fresh promo for round 2?
Cacktaw: I've yet to see Desktop Dungeon.
You won't till round 3 since it was already in the promo twice.
Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
ZaineH: Scored Uplink as a freebie. I didn't expect that.... Anyone not have a copy yet?
Here!
Jeysie: *flops* Just kill me now...

As an aside, I just realized I actually no longer even remember how I heard about GOG.com.
Repeat to yourself, "The odds are increasing. The odds are increasing. 1-in-4 the next Fresh game will be The Last Federation.1-in-4. 1-in-4"

Gah. *flops alongside you* Solidarity, my brother. Solidarity.