It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The_Blog: You can still get it for free from the elite Dangerous Store. It is displayed there with a price of 0€/$/etc.
ElTerprise: What? Will it work?
If it is free - why not just try it?
ElTerprise: What? Will it work?
MarkoH01: If it is free - why not just try it?
True.
Getcomposted: I already have Nox, I'm waiting for Myst. :)
Also Nox has already been on three times. Your only hope for Nox is if we go into a fourth round for the Seasoned games.
Not waiting for Nox or anything, I'm just here for fun. :)

And trying crit Wasteland 2 :P

BTW: I liked Nox very much, just wonder how many ppl that bought it due hype like it. ^^
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Trid
Grargar: It didn't appear in the third round yet.
Interesting, I've got three hits for it on Pidgeot's tracker.

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (150 copies)
2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)
2015-03-04 22:24:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)

Although the last two entries are very close together. I just assumed that was the randomizing.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Getcomposted
In unrelated news, Harrison Ford was in a plane crash, seriously injured, but is alive. However, no one is 100% sure of his status.

If Deckard/Hans Solo dies today, I'm going to be a very pissed-off individual. NOTHING kills Hans Solo. EVER.
Oh, I'd wondered if you were disqualified from the Crit chance on a game you already owned. Now I know!

(I've only ever gotten one, so I didn't have much data to go on.)
Klumpen0815: And the Southgerman mushrooms are still contaminated (true story).
MarkoH01: So? Just don't eat mushrooms ;)
Yes, there was radiation but in 1986 they all said that it mabe that all the food will be contaminated. It was the same thing with the first golf war when say said terrorists could poison our water. I was afraid to drink my tea! That was the day were I decided to not read newspapers or watch newscasts anymore.
I don't like mushrooms anyway, but it may be fun to go through markets with a Geiger-counter. :D
Fresh deal: FTL: Advanced Edition (-75%) [600]

This might take a while
Klumpen0815: And the Southgerman mushrooms are still contaminated (true story).
MarkoH01: So? Just don't eat mushrooms ;)
Yes, there was radiation but in 1986 they all said that it mabe that all the food will be contaminated. It was the same thing with the first golf war when say said terrorists could poison our water. I was afraid to drink my tea! That was the day were I decided to not read newspapers or watch newscasts anymore.
ach das ist doch alles eh unsinn, DU DARFST NUR NIEMALS OHNE DEINEN HUT SCHLAFEN GEHEN, sonst werden außerirdische deine gedanken manipulieren und du fängst an EA toll zu finden
zfox2064: This works for me. Less hype for Nox means more chance I will finally snag a copy.
MaGo72: Hmm, I am sure you have Nox lying around.
A thousand thanks for your generosity. This is just one example of why I love GOG.
600 copies on FTL? Come on! Everybody owns that thing by now!

GOG is trolling me so hard right now. LOL
Grargar: It didn't appear in the third round yet.
Getcomposted: Interesting, I've got three hits for it on Pidgeot's tracker.
Look closely about the closer ones. There was just a "blink" caused by some people taking the thing to checkout, then not proceeding for some reason. It happens from time to time.
Psh... gonna take forever.

btw -- how does the crit work?
Getcomposted: Interesting, I've got three hits for it on Pidgeot's tracker.

2015-03-03 14:48:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (150 copies)
2015-03-04 22:21:23: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)
2015-03-04 22:24:36: Nox™ USD 1.49 (USD 5.99) [75%] (250 copies)

Although the last two entries are very close together. I just assumed that was the randomizing.
Yes, I looked before you looked. It's just a bug and has occurred with other games like Risen (despite the fact that we didn't have a third Fresh round yet).
goplanet: But... but... how can this be? I just got a crit on Uplink!

...which I already own, of course.
Matruchus: This calls for another giweaway riddle :)
Oh they will come ... soon *counting gift codes*