It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xupacabra: is the fresh list already on round 3?
No.
xep624: In PCPowerPlay (Aussie/New Zealan magazine) I read a few times about gamers who are over 65... That should make you feel better :)
Getcomposted: Good Old Gamers. :P
I'll leave quietly now.
I knew someone well into her 60's and she loved playing City of Heroes.
This lady was the funniest and most flirty of us
Getcomposted: New Seasoned: Uplink
1-in-41 chance for the next Seasoned game to be Myst. :)
Trid: So now we starting Myst hype, not Nox one? :)
This works for me. Less hype for Nox means more chance I will finally snag a copy.
xep624: In PCPowerPlay (Aussie/New Zealan magazine) I read a few times about gamers who are over 65... That should make you feel better :)
MarkoH01: Thank you. But I don't really care. Age is just a number and I am still a child within and plan to remain this way.
All right! I guess that there are millions of people around the world who think the same - including me :)
But... but... how can this be? I just got a crit on Uplink!

...which I already own, of course.
budejovice: Kind of ominous that everyone is picking up the last games on their list and we haven't even started Round 3 (and its historically larger numbers) on the Fresh side. 0___o
I managed to catch about half of my Fresh ones in the first round and then caught the ones I missed when they came up in this round.

As for the Seasoned ones... I really pretty much own everything I really want on the oldbie side of the GOG catalog by now thanks to being here for an ungodly amount of time (holy cow is GOG really almost 7 years old and I've actually been here that long...) and thus hitting all the sales. So it's mostly just newer stuff on my wishlist.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Jeysie
I already have Nox, I'm waiting for Myst. :)
Also Nox has already been on three times. Your only hope for Nox is if we go into a fourth round for the Seasoned games.
goplanet: But... but... how can this be? I just got a crit on Uplink!

...which I already own, of course.
This calls for another giweaway riddle :)
zfox2064: This works for me. Less hype for Nox means more chance I will finally snag a copy.
Hmm, I am sure you have Nox lying around.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MaGo72
Shendue: I won one today and it didn't allow me to. The option was greyed out.
Getcomposted: Huh, that's never happened to me. I wonder if it's because it's a free game?
Pretty sure.
MarkoH01: Oh yes, I remember. Everybody was in panic that Germany would be doomed too. And we're still using atomic power.
Klumpen0815: And the Southgerman mushrooms are still contaminated (true story).
So? Just don't eat mushrooms ;)
Yes, there was radiation but in 1986 they all said that it mabe that all the food will be contaminated. It was the same thing with the first golf war when they said terrorists could poison our water. I was afraid to drink my tea! That was the day were I decided to not read newspapers or watch newscasts anymore.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by MarkoH01
zfox2064: Some of us have a birth date in the 1980's. Way to make me feel old.
Shendue: Hey! 1978 here. :)
1976, conceived during the relief effort of Cyclone Tracy. No wonder I have a penchant for the post-apocalyptic genre. It was a miracle I was even conceived as my parents were very ill-suited for each other, and if they had been in Sydney where they met, I would not have existed. Ah the joys of coming from a medical family.
Getcomposted: Also Nox has already been on three times.
It didn't appear in the third round yet.
Klumpen0815: Making music on the street would be an alternative, you can make a lot of money this way, but it's illegal without permission here... is it legal in your big cities?
Tarnicus: Ah our countries are so similar! It is in certain places, and is becoming increasingly more illegal to "busk" as it is called here. I love playing guitar, but I am a bit shy with it. When I started learning, most of my friends were brilliant guitarists and I plod along with the instrument. I stopped playing for 15 years until a couple of years ago. I just purchased this beauty as a present for myself last year. It is the first left-handed guitar I have owned since I was 19 (the other was a right-handed strung upside down) and the first steel string I have owned. It has such a powerful sound!

I would like to learn other peoples music again. I make up my own stuff and really enjoy it as a mediation. Given my camping trip plans have been changed to camp locally, and I will be driven out to my site in a 4WD, I shall be taking my guitar to keep my hands and mind active to replace cigarettes :)
Looks quite a bit like my guitar mirrored, I can't play it though, just built it at a well known guitar maker in Bavaria while gathering skills in my learning years (I'm an instrument maker). It's worth about 1200€ but I probably won't sell it. A-B class wood and sounds very sweet with "Savarez Alliance Corum". Use those strings, people!
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Getcomposted: *Points at third eye on avatar.*
you need a pair of glasses , my avatar comes from this wallpaper :p

[url=http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:Wall1.jpg]http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:Wall1.jpg[/url]
Post edited March 06, 2015 by DyNaer