It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: What should I say? 1970.
budejovice: Here's a picture of me in the Antarctic in 1917. (Check against my avatar. For reals...)
Seems legit ;).
ymerejsasnak: Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant if it happens again that's an option even with a free one,right?
Getcomposted: Yup, just click on the "Gift this Order" button.
I won one today and it didn't allow me to. The option was greyed out.
budejovice: Here's a picture of me in the Antarctic in 1917. (Check against my avatar. For reals...)
Seems legit.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Shendue
zfox2064: Some of us have a birth date in the 1980's. Way to make me feel old.
1986: Chernobyl, dude - I've got the glow!
Goodness gracious I hope the stars align and I see the Red Faction games in time! :)
Grargar: They already did. For example, Neverending Nightmares' 100 copies of round 1 became 50 in round 2.
are you in need of SR: Dragonfall?
ElTerprise: Seems legit ;).
Agh, ninja'ed!
j0ekerr: I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
So, im born in 1985 but I don't feel old cause of that.
high rated
That Shackleton was a S.O.B. ;)
Shendue: I won one today and it didn't allow me to. The option was greyed out.
Huh, that's never happened to me. I wonder if it's because it's a free game?
Tarnicus: I mistakenly checked my bank balance this morning. I might have to move to the bush and camp permanently at this rate just to afford my guy-buying addiction! :P
Klumpen0815: Making music on the street would be an alternative, you can make a lot of money this way, but it's illegal without permission here... is it legal in your big cities?
Ah our countries are so similar! It is in certain places, and is becoming increasingly more illegal to "busk" as it is called here. I love playing guitar, but I am a bit shy with it. When I started learning, most of my friends were brilliant guitarists and I plod along with the instrument. I stopped playing for 15 years until a couple of years ago. I just purchased this beauty as a present for myself last year. It is the first left-handed guitar I have owned since I was 19 (the other was a right-handed strung upside down) and the first steel string I have owned. It has such a powerful sound!

I would like to learn other peoples music again. I make up my own stuff and really enjoy it as a mediation. Given my camping trip plans have been changed to camp locally, and I will be driven out to my site in a 4WD, I shall be taking my guitar to keep my hands and mind active to replace cigarettes :)
Klumpen0815: 1986: Chernobyl, dude - I've got the glow!
Oh yes, I remember. Everybody was in panic that Germany would be doomed too. And we're still using atomic power.
Shendue: Agh, ninja'ed!
Yes! For once i'm not too slow. ;)
Post edited March 06, 2015 by ElTerprise
In PCPowerPlay (Aussie/New Zealan magazine) I read a few times about gamers who are over 65... That should make you feel better :)
j0ekerr: I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
1980! Ha, what do you young kids know of old. Now get off my lawn.
xep624: In PCPowerPlay (Aussie/New Zealan magazine) I read a few times about gamers who are over 65... That should make you feel better :)
Good Old Gamers. :P
I'll leave quietly now.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Getcomposted