It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zfox2064: Some of us have a birth date in the 1980's. Way to make me feel old.
The_Blog: You can still get it for free from the elite Dangerous Store. It is displayed there with a price of 0€/$/etc.
What? Will it work?
ymerejsasnak: Yay! I got a freebie! Never heard of Halfway, but it looks like it could be cool. And there's a Linux version! :)

Question though: I was too excited and just hit the purchase button, but do I have the option to get a gift code for a free game instead?
Nope, it's on your shelf now.
high rated
Kind of ominous that everyone is picking up the last games on their list and we haven't even started Round 3 (and its historically larger numbers) on the Fresh side. 0___o
ymerejsasnak: Yay! I got a freebie! Never heard of Halfway, but it looks like it could be cool. And there's a Linux version! :)

Question though: I was too excited and just hit the purchase button, but do I have the option to get a gift code for a free game instead?
yogsloth: Nope, it's on your shelf now.
Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant if it happens again that's an option even with a free one,right?
trentonlf: any particular one?
HypersomniacLive: His choice. ;-)
Are you in need of it?
trentonlf: Don't want the game, but it is Jyhad
penumbren: I think we still have a bunch of Jyhad cards in a box somewhere. (When I say a "bunch," I mean at least several decks' worth. We used to collect card games. :) I never could get into playing J/V:TES, but I loved the artwork and the styling of the game. I did get into Rage a bit, and I stll miss it - it was great fun to play with a group of friends, especially when everyone was a bunch of White Wolf fanatics, as we were.
I loved Jyhad/Vampire even though I never played a single World of Darkness RPG although I loved the lore and collected many of the RPG books. I collected cards of all sorts like crazy, and I blame the flirtatious girl (much to the chagrin of my first girlfriend) at Angus and Robertson's bookstore in Sydney. The cards were so expensive, and even though I have never spoken to this girl, she would give me a staff discount. It got ridiculous to the point where she would charge me AU$2 for $60 worth of cards, so I kept on coming back. I wouldn't do that these days, I'd just ask her out (if I was single) and wouldn't accept such discounts. It was a strange relationship as we barely said a word to each other(the girl giving me discounts, not my first girlfriend! :P), and yet she kept on giving me massive discounts.

One day she no longer worked at the store and I always wondered if she got caught.
Getcomposted: We're still on Cycle 2 for the Fresh games, and yes, it has already gone, but you should have one more chance to get Wasteland 2 on Cycle 3.
Huh, still cycle 2... that's surprise, thx for the info!
Klumpen0815: This is so awesome. :)

I wonder if there is so much buying and gifting around just for the heck of it on "vaporized water" too, somehow I doubt it.
MarkoH01: Wow! That one took me a few seconds to figure out. Nice!
And no, I wouldn't guess so either. They are simply ... different there. Maybe DRM is bad for your character ;)
Damn took me ages to figure out. Note to self: Stop drinking beer. ;)
j0ekerr: I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
What should I say? 1970.
ymerejsasnak: Sorry I wasn't clear. I meant if it happens again that's an option even with a free one,right?
Yup, just click on the "Gift this Order" button.
budejovice: Kind of ominous that everyone is picking up the last games on their list and we haven't even started Round 3 (and its historically larger numbers) on the Fresh side. 0___o
It may not entirely follow the pattern of previous Insomnias, GOG may analyse the sell rates in rounds 1 & 2 and adjust quantities down on the slowest for round 3
j0ekerr: I looked up Elite's date.

1984!

That is a long time ago.
Hey! 1978 here. :)
I remember playing Elite on an Acorn computer.

The damn thing kicked the ass of any PC of its time in terms of performance.
high rated
MarkoH01: What should I say? 1970.
Here's a picture of me in the Antarctic in 1917. (Check against my avatar. For reals...)
Attachments:
IanM: It may not entirely follow the pattern of previous Insomnias, GOG may analyse the sell rates in rounds 1 & 2 and adjust quantities down on the slowest for round 3
They already did. For example, Neverending Nightmares' 100 copies of round 1 became 50 in round 2.
Post edited March 06, 2015 by Grargar